How much longer does Clegg have.

My apologies to Caparo.

I was using politician speak to show how easy it is to be mealy mouthed and to totally misconstrue the article and shift the onus onto something delicate to avoid answering.

Soz matey.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122523/George-Galloway-Secures-shock-victory-Bradford-West-election.html

The gloating of Gorgeous George: How Galloway's cynical courting of young Muslims left Labour humiliated

The Respect founder secured 18,341 votes - a majority of 10,140

The Labour party is knocked into second place with just 8,201 votes

Bookies slash odds of Ed Miliband being sacked as leader after the embarrassing loss

Protester Thomas Johnson hurls up to a dozen eggs at Mr Galloway while shouting insults

Galloway certainly bucked the trend, but a storm in a tea cup on a local council doesn't indicate major change on a national level.

Neither Galloway - nor anyone else with an agenda which would severely damage the power base and profitability of the various concerns represented by all three major political parties - would be allowed to get their hands on real positions of power.

[/i][/b][/size]

Big up Alky....you've brightened up my morning,i usually go to the Garfield strip to lift my spirits,but you've topped anything the funnies can do.

Top man,you've given me a belly laugh with this,you've brightened up an old mans day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's the best comeback you can come up with?

I'm happy with the coalition, I think it's good for the country - better than a single party anyway.

I also respond whether I approve or disapprove of the governments handling of a particular issue. I'm not afraid to tell them when they're wrong - either through YouGov or via regular party channels.

And that's what the party wants and respects - people who tell them rather than career ladder climbing "yes" men.[/QUOTE]

[/i][/b][/size]

Big up Alky....you've brightened up my morning,i usually go to the Garfield strip to lift my spirits,but you've topped anything the funnies can do.

Top man,you've given me a belly laugh with this,you've brightened up an old mans day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's the best comeback you can come up with?

Comeback.......?????? it was a compliment.....you aren't serious are you.....???