How much longer does Clegg have.

I assume you'll be standing at the next election then?

You assume, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, that it would be possible to get elected without the backing of a network of wealthy and powerful allies in the media, finance and global industry?

How quaint!

You assume, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, that it would be possible to get elected without the backing of a network of wealthy and powerful allies in the media, finance and global industry?

How quaint!

Nah didn't think so...all mouth and trousers...shouting from the touchline eh?

How quaint!

Nah didn't think so...all mouth and trousers...shouting from the touchline eh?

Fight...fight....fight,,,,:hihi: :hihi:

Fight...fight....fight,,,,:hihi: :hihi:

:D no fight..I've not had me morning cuppa yet....

According to the polls most Conservative and Lib/Dem voters are happy with the coalition, most Labour voters are not.

This would be the YouGov poll, I suspect. I get asked this question every fortnight!

How quaint!

I think that that was the reason i always admired Labour M.Ps.

Most of them had got there because of their beliefs and through hard graft in their communities,they were "normal",approachable and seen as important but had no advisors,P.R. men etc.

The unions were paramount to labours funding and had a lot to do with their agenda,but they were always vilified by the media and the countries establishment.

However these days i simply can't tell the difference between them all,their main aim seems to be to do a Blair,create a high profile at any cost so to be able to feather their own nest.

Blair had the country in the palm of his hand for a while, through charm, wit and sheer dedication to his goal,the current lot are poor clones and have neither the wit,charima or the ability to carry it off,they're wannabes and pi** poor wannabes at that.

This would be the YouGov poll, I suspect. I get asked this question every fortnight!

And i suppose you give your totally unbiased opinion. :hihi: :hihi:

I'm happy with the coalition, I think it's good for the country - better than a single party anyway.

I also respond whether I approve or disapprove of the governments handling of a particular issue. I'm not afraid to tell them when they're wrong - either through YouGov or via regular party channels.

And that's what the party wants and respects - people who tell them rather than career ladder climbing "yes" men.

I'm happy with the coalition, I think it's good for the country - better than a single party anyway.

I also respond whether I approve or disapprove of the governments handling of a particular issue. I'm not afraid to tell them when they're wrong - either through YouGov or via regular party channels.

And that's what the party wants and respects - people who tell them rather than career ladder climbing "yes" men.

Big up Alky....you've brightened up my morning,i usually go to the Garfield strip to lift my spirits,but you've topped anything the funnies can do.

Top man,you've given me a belly laugh with this,you've brightened up an old mans day:thumbsup::thumbsup:

How quaint!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122523/George-Galloway-Secures-shock-victory-Bradford-West-election.html

The gloating of Gorgeous George: How Galloway's cynical courting of young Muslims left Labour humiliated

The Respect founder secured 18,341 votes - a majority of 10,140

The Labour party is knocked into second place with just 8,201 votes

Bookies slash odds of Ed Miliband being sacked as leader after the embarrassing loss

Protester Thomas Johnson hurls up to a dozen eggs at Mr Galloway while shouting insults

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2122523/George-Galloway-Secures-shock-victory-Bradford-West-election.html

The gloating of Gorgeous George: How Galloway's cynical courting of young Muslims left Labour humiliated

The Respect founder secured 18,341 votes - a majority of 10,140

The Labour party is knocked into second place with just 8,201 votes

Bookies slash odds of Ed Miliband being sacked as leader after the embarrassing loss

Protester Thomas Johnson hurls up to a dozen eggs at Mr Galloway while shouting insults

So ,are you inferring that young Muslims are easily swayed?

So ,are you inferring that young Muslims are easily swayed?

No. It's a counter to Donkey's assertion that only people with the backing of multi millionaires and media moguls have any chance of election (I think)