How much longer does Clegg have.

Perhaps you're right,but instinct for survival will cut in come the election, and who on earth will want to be associated with a proven loser?

Define" loser" ... at the moment Clegg has more power than Milliband..

According to the polls most Conservative and Lib/Dem voters are happy with the coalition, most Labour voters are not.

I wonder if folks added their political aliegances to their comments we would find the same.

I doubt that the L/Ds are that bothered about these opinions from folk who would never vote for them but just want to stir it up on Sheffield Forum. I think the decision makers in the parties are pretty good at spotting who is who.

Define" loser" ... at the moment Clegg has more power than Milliband..

Apologies,i was off thread and discussing Scriven

According to the polls most Conservative and Lib/Dem voters are happy with the coalition, most Labour voters are not.

I wonder if folks added their political aliegances to their comments we would find the same.

I doubt that the L/Ds are that bothered about these opinions from folk who would never vote for them but just want to stir it up on Sheffield Forum. I think the decision makers in the parties are pretty good at spotting who is who.

Which polls?

Apologies,i was off thread and discussing Scriven

Ok sorry,probably my mistake.. :)

By the way,my political motto is,and has been for more years than i care to remember.........Vote For Yourself........

By the way,my political motto is,and has been for more years than i care to remember.........Vote For Yourself........

If only electors would vote at all, instead of being resolutely apathetic.

Or on the other hand,selective,i listen to manifestoes,study the candidates and make my choice.

At present i don't think there is one of them that is worth a x,i would be betraying my principles to vote just because i am expected to.

Politicians lie,shock horror,before anyone says that they always have,i know they have,but this present lot haven't the wit or ability or indeed,consience to do it properly,they are all lightweights that think a smile will get them through.

Does anyone actually know their MPS very well?

Making a sweeping statement about all MPs is a tad harsh unless you have personally being in touch with them or you know them and can say that for sure.

Does anyone actually know their MPS very well?

Making a sweeping statement about all MPs is a tad harsh unless you have personally being in touch with them or you know them and can say that for sure.

I usually find that my eyes and ears are enough to make an evaluation,and i don't say all M.Ps. just the ones that are of interest to me.

Yeah, we would have the same types in power, but more people would have voted for them. Whoop dee flippin Dooo!

Edited by donkey

Yeah, we have the same people types of people in power, but more people would have voted for them. Whoop dee flippin Dooo!

I assume you'll be standing at the next election then?