Derby County V The Owls 18/8/12

Madine is by far our best forward,cog looked much better when he came om.macabe is gunna be a great signing for us.gardner not good enough but its early days.We all think our own fans are the best,but our fans yesterday were amazing and they helped in a big way get us back in it.We will get better with each game,but a decent start.

Finally you agree with me on the above, Gardner definitely isn't good enough for Championship football any more. He was on his way out of that level of football when you lot signed him and his level these days in my opinion isn't even league one and by that as I said the other day, he wouldn't get picked at Sheffield United ahead of Maguire and Collins in my opinion.

I've said this from day one mate, experience is a great thing to have in a club however for an experienced player to still be a first teamer they very much need to still have the ability and Gardner does not.

As we all know you start at the back in football, with a good back four you don't lose games. Derby in my opinion will struggle this year or at least will be bottom half of the table as it's a long season and they don't have bags of talent in comparison to other clubs. Had you not been shakey and leaky at the bag yesterday you would have come away with three points away from home which are vital in that league.

Drawing too many games in that league can be dangerous as we all know.

nowt worse than a shakey leaky bag :suspect: