Derby County V The Owls 18/8/12

Could be a goalfest if the defending this week is anything to go by! Could be top game on Football league show (if it's still on this season?).

Yep,its still gunna be on at some barmy time, the league cup show is on tonight[dont suppose you that bothered]

Yep,its still gunna be on at some barmy time, the league cup show is on tonight[dont suppose you that bothered]

Gave up on the League Cup when Warnock was still in charge, haven't been to one since! Saw the owls goals on SSN, nice strike by Antonio.

Gave up on the League Cup when Warnock was still in charge, haven't been to one since! Saw the owls goals on SSN, nice strike by Antonio.

Its not like either of us are gunna win it,i know you obviously wont now,but you know what i mean.Yeah would like a few more like that from antonio this season.

thats why we needed him

I wonder what team he'll put out for this one.

I'd like to see Pecnic and Coke in the roles they played second-half the other night, with Maguire dropping to the bench.

Tough call on Madine or O'Grady though up-front as one played well the other night and the other was shocking.

Madines injured apparently...

Hmm, we get told that at Lane means the player is definitely leaving :o

I wonder what team he'll put out for this one.

I'd like to see Pecnic and Coke in the roles they played second-half the other night, with Maguire dropping to the bench.

Tough call on Madine or O'Grady though up-front as one played well the other night and the other was shocking.

COG it is then :thumbsup:

Hmm, we get told that at Lane means the player is definitely leaving :o

To be honest if we got a decent replacement for him I wouldn't miss him, his attitude is obviously all wrong with the things he get's up to.

Not to mention his injury record aint the best...

To be honest if we got a decent replacement for him I wouldn't miss him, his attitude is obviously all wrong with the things he get's up to.

Not to mention his injury record aint the best...

Just agreed with you on another thread Corks, and doing so again on this one.

Brian Deane he aint! :hihi::hihi:

Derby County V The Mighty Sheffield Wednesday.

English Championi-ship.

1500 hours Saturday 18th August 2012.

The match at Derby will be no walk in the park, even for The Mighty Owls.

Wednesday have played nine league games at Pride Park but have only won once, in April 2006.

Derby at home will be a stiff challenge for any visiting side. They finished 12th last season and Manager Nigel Clough has since made some good signings, including: Michael Jacobs, Paul Coutts and Richard Keogh.

Wednesday will be very Mighty if they collect 3 points at Derby.

50 points is their first target of the season - the target for Championi-ship survival.

don't forget James o'connor....

I too feel Madine is more of a liability than an asset. He really does need to grow up and as Corks says his injury record is more an LP than a single. Crikey that comment shows mi age doesn't it? :) I for one don't think we'd miss him too much. I look at his face sometimes and he has such an arrogance about him - if he were more talented you'd take that but I don't believe he is. Save us his wage DJ and offload please.