Water leaking out of eaves

We seem to be having water leaking out of the eaves (where the soffit board meets the house). We have already had our gutters replaced, I have had a look in the loft and cant see any water running down the inside of the roof.

Where could this becoming from and is it expensive to sort??

Cheers

Are you sure its not an overflow from the header tank in the loft thats clipped to a bearer?

Are you sure its not an overflow from the header tank in the loft thats clipped to a bearer?

The over flow is on the other side, I remember the guy who did our gutters asking if it was live. Plus it only happens when it rains :o .

Sounds like its an eaves slate/tile that is letting rain run behind the guttering

I agree with Mal (above).

Its probably difficult to see the problem until your up there. Unless the roof is very old it should be fairly easy to fix.

We seem to be having water leaking out of the eaves (where the soffit board meets the house). We have already had our gutters replaced, I have had a look in the loft and cant see any water running down the inside of the roof.

Where could this becoming from and is it expensive to sort??

Cheers

Seems to me to be a joint on the gutter not clipped home propely and runing out back of gutter. If it was an eaves tile surely the person who did new gutter would have seen it. Get the person who did new gutter to have a look at it a.s.p. he should come back if a decent bloke and wants to keep his reputation intact. If he wont come back get a decent roofing firm to look at it and if its first persons fault give him the bill and tell him you will chase him through small claims court if he wont pay. You should not be having this worry if new gutters have been fitted. A warning you keep off ladders.

Ahh, we have a friend who I found out does roofs, he has been up and a tile 2nd row up had slid down, this was in the place of the water leakage so hopefully it will be sorted.

Thanks for the replys.