Help donate if you can and have

Having our baby girl 4 wks prem all of a sudden tomorrow she's on the small side 4hort of 4pounds they believe. Iv not bought any tiny clothes if anyone has anything wud they give? And deliver for free to my partner at home cheeky ask if not I'm sure jessops may have something she may be a small bit swamped for a bit in what only have so far thanks anyone :help:

Jessops have clothes if you don't have any. Our little girl is in the special baby care unit and was allowed to wear a babgro yesterday for the first time and they let us borrow one and i went and bought some. Try mothercare clearance by staples they have loads of early and tiny baby clothes in the discount side they are very cheap.

I dont have any tiny baby but mothercare clearance at the bottom of the Moor have loads

Hi thank you nurses on ward have told me they have a few bits so panic over thank you will have to get down and get ourselves a few now thank you very much xx

Our daughter is in sbcu at jessops doin well so far I think try get her feeding tomorrow what weight size is your daughter might meet u there at somepoint although csec and hoping to be on my feet 2m my daughters eva :) will get something sorted we have a few triny babys now

congrats lil peachums on the birth of Eva - what a beautiful name.

Our daughter is in sbcu at jessops doin well so far I think try get her feeding tomorrow what weight size is your daughter might meet u there at somepoint although csec and hoping to be on my feet 2m my daughters eva :) will get something sorted we have a few triny babys now

Our daughter is 5 weeks old today and was born at 28+5 and weighed 2lb 1oz. Am hoping she gets to 3lb today! Our paths have probably crossed in the milk room we are in one of the HDU rooms. Hope your little one is doing well :)

congrats to you all, hope your lottle ones are doing well x

Thank you we have jaudice to work with now, hope adz baby can be fit and well soon to come home to yourselves :D will be thinking of ya love- they are a great team at SCBU. X