Any idea why my links wont work?

Hi people,

I'm doing this website and its really stressing me out hahaha. It's the first website I've ever created using just divs and css, no tables. I've got the layout how I want but for some reason the links wont work.

The linked pages don't exist yet but when you put curser over it wont let you click on them. Any idea?

http://www.djl-webdesign.co.uk/bbsc/

Your H1 in the div Content is overlaying the links in the div Navigation.

If you give the navigation div a height it will work (although the H1 gets pushed down).

Actually (a bit of trial and error) if you remove the position:relative that you've put on everything then it will work.

you don't need to define the position unless you are actually going to use it, which you aren't.

Specifically - remove position:relative from the div with id content.

Brilliant cheers :) Divs are a right pain haha. I did 3years at college and they taught us nothing. Ally their taught us were basic html which is now obsolite

I had one of those at Tramlines - the Flaming Lips one - very nice!

The easiest way to debug these things IMO is to use firefox and the firebug plugin. You can change the css that is being applied to the divs in real time and see what the effect is, that's how I figured out what you'd done wrong.

there is nothing wrong with html mark up it should work just fine. If you need professional help. you know where to find me.

there is nothing wrong with html mark up it should work just fine. If you need professional help. you know where to find me.

Nothing wrong with html in general? Or nothing wrong with the OPs html (2 weeks after he was advised on how to fix it)?

You should also (honestly) try and avoid using the <center> tag, and align it by DIV in the CSS.

Perhaps the links are suffering from wear and tear??

no seriously - that's what a major web agency tried to fob us off with - needless to say that was the nail in the coffin ...