BBQs this summer at Sheffield pubs?

I work for a local charity and I am wanting to hold a BBQ for our members later in the month. Does anyone know of any pubs that would be happy to put one on for us (obviously we'd pay!) Don't know a lot of Sheffield pubs so any help would be really appreciated it.

Thanks for your help:)

Give us a ring at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead, we have 18 acres of ground so I'm sure we would be able to help you! 0114 2373216 and ask for Bob.

Hi, I organise and cook for BBQ's for The Cobden View garden in Crookes, we are booked for BBQ's most weekend's in the summer but we still have a few slots remaining for august and september... we aim to suit everybody's budget and have done many charity events in the past! If you would like to know any details regarding dates, what's available, testimonials or the pub (it's a local pub with a range of real ales and ciders) , please send me a PM so I can answer or give you my number for a chat !

Hi Charity2012, we regularly hold BBQs here at The Forum for large groups - PM me and I can email our menus across!