Lillie's Wish fundraising - as featured on Hallam FM

http://www.hallamfm.co.uk/charity/lillies-wish/

Hi everyone this is the link to my daughters page on hallam fm's cash for kids site. I would really appreciate it if people could help us by sharing the link via social networking sites. To help us raise awareness of my little girl and her cause.

Thank you so much xx

posted on facebook for u so my friends will share...good luck hun x

Thank you its really appreciated xx

Hi i have shared the link with friends for Lillie x

Hi is there any local business out there would be happy to donate prizes or services for a charity auction night in aid of little Lillies wish to walk appeal ?

anything would be very much appreciated and we will thank you and your business on the Hallam Fm lillies wish to walk appeal page

Thanks pm me if you feel that you could help in any way x

Thanks to....... HESTIA resturaunt crookes who have kindly donated a 3 course meal for 2 ;) and also Thanks to BRADFIELD BREWERY who have donated a raffle prize for a charity evening ;)

If there is anyone else who could kindly donate it will be much appreciated x

Thank you to Julie Hillis from MOLLARD HOUSE RIDING CENTRE for donating riding lesson ;) x

We would like to say a massive thank you to Southey Green Learning Community for a donation of £400 that they raised from their end of year show and various other activities that Lillies Auntie (y6 pupil) arranged.:love:

Thank you to the ANVIL pub FISHING CLUB who have kindly offered to do a sponsered fish for Lillie x ;)

Thanks to WADSLEY BRIDGE W.M.C who have kindly offered us there venue free of charge for a charity evening ;)

would there be any salons that would be willing to donate a prize for a ladies charity night in aid of Lillies wish ? we would be so gratefull