Sheffield's Jess Ennis wins Olympic Gold!

Why oh why would you ever hyphenate the two names Johnson and Thompson? What next - should we look forward to Miss Humpty marrying Mr Dumpty and hyphenating that as well?

In a couple of hours Jessica Ennis is very likely to win her gold medal. She's 188 points clear of her nearest rival with just one event to go, and it's one of the events that she's good at :) I worked out that this means she has 13 seconds ahead of any of the rest of the field and both of the ladies in silver and gold medal position have slower personal best times than Jessica.

Go Jessica :)

In a couple of hours Jessica Ennis is very likely to win her gold medal. She's 188 points clear of her nearest rival with just one event to go, and it's one of the events that she's good at :) I worked out that this means she has 13 seconds ahead of any of the rest of the field and both of the ladies in silver and gold medal position have slower personal best times than Jessica.

worked it out? saddo, lol

ahem

Good luck jess, make sheffield proud

Fantastic !! What a superb athlete. Well Done Jess, You have done Sheffield and Great Britian Proud.

Wanted to be the first to congratulate Sheffield's finest.

Well done Jess, Olympic champion :clap:

Sheffield is proud of you.

S x

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Jessica Ennis You Are A Superstar. What A Fantastic Athlete.

You Have Made Not Only Sheffield But Great Britain So Proud

Well Done

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well done Jessica :clap::clap:

Thanks for the tip medusa,

I’ve never been here before.:)