Help needed with petition

signed and shared

Please do not take this the wrong way but the idiots that do this haven't broken any law other than upset people although it is malicious , so really what can the police do.

The only other way is to bring out private prosecutions which would be way beyond some peoples means. This is the dark side of Face Book and the ultimate reason i have never favourd it as it totally open to abuse.

Do you think that would wash if someone high profile like David Beckham was in my position and they wanted it removing:huh: it would be removed straight away it's ridiculous that these scum can get away with posting such sick images and jokes.

Some people are nasty, mean spirited and hopefully will rot in hell, as for bookface, they can't remove this vile group but when my wife posted a video of her riding her horse with some music playing over it, it only took 15 minutes for it to be deleted over a copyright infringement.

The world is upside down

Edited by alteredgemed
dint mek sense

Do you think that would wash if someone high profile like David Beckham was in my position and they wanted it removing:huh: it would be removed straight away it's ridiculous that these scum can get away with posting such sick images and jokes.

I have signed your petition.

I agree entirely with all the comments on here.

Sadly it cannot be removed as they are NOT making personal attacks against anyone, they're images and jokes by twisted individuals . .

I, won't post anymore.

Just to update you all on the group that i set up 2 days ago there is now 1150 members and it's growing by the minute and the petition now stands at over 1000 aswell :) keep the support coming :)

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/17359

http://www.facebook.com/groups/507271062621782/

Thanks for your support

Mark

it sickens me that anybody is allowed to cause emotional distress to an individual or group of people, so long as it doesn't infringe one of the protected groups (by sexism or racism for instance)

In this day and age, everybody should be treated equally in law, not given preferential treatment, or ignored

nearly 2000 members in the group now and 1100 signatures on the petition keep the great support coming :)

Sorry for your loss Mark and shocked to hear about this terrible facebook campaign the sooner it is shut down the better. Signed.

Best

MC

Please do not take this the wrong way but the idiots that do this haven't broken any law other than upset people although it is malicious , so really what can the police do.

No its not illegal but it is against Facebooks OWN rules, in that the 'info' tab states it welcomes racist, sexist etc jokes - nothing is forbidden. Read the rules; Facebook quite clearly forbids what this site promotes.

I will sign as soon as I get to a PC xx

Upto 4300 members in the group and near on 3000 signatures on the petition need your support so keep sharing the links thank you :)