Salsa Clubs. Where?

I've been told I should get out more, and learning the Salsa would be ideal. I'm told there's Platillos on Sunday nights in Leopold Square (no times, days or prices were given). But I'd like to know of any others in or near S8, with prices,days and times,please. Especially those which cater for men over 50. I'm a beginner and can only attend either Friday,Saturday or Sunday. I've searched previous threads but most are on days I can't get, or people write"there used to be one on so-and so but I'm not sure if it's there now" or "my pal used to go to one but I've not seen them for a while". I mean what use is that.:huh:

Thanks

Try a search on SF against 'Salsa' in thread titles- I've counted over 100, in various parts of the Forum.

Hi try Cubana Tapas Bar on Trippett Lane. They have salsa classes on Saturday afternoons for all levels - hope this helps

Try out Cubana, every saturday 12:30 - beginners 1:45 - Intermediate and 3:00 - advanced. I am usually there on saturdays.

VJ

I am teaching Bachata on Wednesdays, if that interests you. :)

cubana also have salsa nights. There is one on Friday night startimg at 10pm

you do know that Salsa is a very energetic thing to do don't you?

It sounds like you are a bit of an armchair potato so it might be a step too far to launch yourself into this. Only you can decide that of course. But being whizzed around by some fantastic looking women at high speed on a dance floor, with gyrating hips and hypnotic eyes could be bad for your health in the very, very short term.

How about something like Yoga or meditationi? that's much closer to falling asleep in front of the telly? Might suit you better?