Found cat in the S20 area. Halfway!*rehomed*

Has the owner said he is neutered? As Spats says he'll stand a better chance of being taken into rescue or rehomed on this forum. Perhaps a kind forumer could foster him until a home is found, but again he'll need to be neutered. Of course his 'owner' should be dealing with all this! A photo would definitely help.

So... It turns out the cat IS my neighbours but she wants nothing to do with him!! If anyone can help with re-homing Sam (the cat) or can recommend anywhere that may take him, that would be a huge help!!!

Sammy (Sambilina5) is doing a great job at the moment with looking after him and feeding him but she cant take him on permanently...

Sam is 3 years old and is going to be neutered next week (Thanks to Sammy again) to try and help this lovely, friendly cat find a new home

Hi everyone. I've kinda progressed with the cat case. Getting him collected for shelter is proving difficult as he is not classed as a bad case. Cos I am looking after him and feeding him. So it appears I'll be having him re homed from my house. I have gained a voucher to have him neutered next week. So from here this will be easier for re homing. Alot of friends and work colleagues are spreading the word for me for homing and cat Shelters are advertising him and will advertise when he has been neutered!

So for the time being, he's safe in my back garden and being fed. I am

Avin some posters done to put around the estate for Homing!

But seriously the owner should be sorting this out. I had to ask her for details on Sam This Morning and she replied saying good luck with rehoming him. Thanks.

Cheek!!

Thank you Simone. Thank you for your kind words and your help.

If you post photos on the forum Sammy, we'll get him on Rain Rescue facebook and websites. His owner should be ashamed. Well done you for saving him :)

Sorry to sound so blonde. How and where do I post pictures of Sam? I can't find an attachment key! Thanks

But seriously the owner should be sorting this out. I had to ask her for details on Sam This Morning and she replied saying good luck with rehoming him. Thanks.

Cheek!!

I still can't believe that she denied all knowledge about him at first, cheeky :rant: I knew it was definately him though as soon as I seen the pictures

Like ya said Simone..he's better off without her. I will make sure he goes to a very nice home. But the time being, he loves all this sunny weather in my back garden. It's sun trapped. So he's sleeps all day and plays out at night time. Where I ave fields at the back of my garden. No wonder he came here haha.

Aw he looks lovely Sammy, I'll post pics soon, lovely looking lad

Edited by magsie