New Tables Now On Website

So with 2012/13 fast approaching, Sheffield Imperial League website has now been updated with new divisions for its teams.

New teams are welcomed in the 4th and Sheffield Forum join a very tough 2nd division which is much different to that of previous seasons.

They are joined by fellow teams on this forum...Hillsborough Club, Wyvern and Shiregreen Athletic.

Fixtures for September will be available next month.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

cant wait..... let the rivalry/banter begin cant really comment on most of the teams in our division as dont no much about them, chaucer will be tough but confident we can do them this year with our improved squad. sheff forum and hillsborough we have only ever played in friendlys although we have had good results real matches are just different... and shiregreen not sure where they finished but we beat em by about 8 when we played em in cup so not worried there. as for the rest???? who are the teams to watch out for?

just to add good luck for the season except when you play us

Edited by lettie01

Very tough league next season that...

hey corks what do you think about our bargin of the summer signing?... frettwell lol some talent that lad.

Titans can be a very good side depending which part of them turns up! I think same with Shiregreen, they had a poor finish though I think last season where as Smithywood are more of a 'strong' side but saying that, I think key will be teams that can keep a consistent side throughout the season.

Be a good one anyway! There was another change which is now on there but cant remember what it was lol. Find out fixtures soon anyway!!

hey corks what do you think about our bargin of the summer signing?... frettwell lol some talent that lad.

Top signing m8 thank god I haven't got to mark him lol...

where do you play? our two strikers are out for 6-8 weeks injured so he might be up top lol hope where playing weaker teams first as we have a much stronger squad this season but we have 3/4 key players out with both strikers long term as said above, its so frustrating when you just want your best 11 out and cant due to injuries

Fixtures now online...see you on 30th September!

cool we should have a couple of players back then fingers crossed, gutted the chaucer game is first will be tough with no forwards:(

where do you play? our two strikers are out for 6-8 weeks injured so he might be up top lol hope where playing weaker teams first as we have a much stronger squad this season but we have 3/4 key players out with both strikers long term as said above, its so frustrating when you just want your best 11 out and cant due to injuries

I packed in at the end of last season, our Cory play's Sunday's now for Charnock Ridgeway, gonna try and try and make our game though :)

wow its so impressive..keep it up..