The Last Words of Mr. Kite (2012) by alcoblog

The writers' group operates on their own server, which helps to reduce the possibility of copyright issues with the stories. This means that if you aren't a group member you won't be able to read anything hosted on that server.

If you want to be able to read it and can't then please PM either of the current group leaders (Ron Blanco and Tallyman) and ask them nicely to issue you with a login for their server :)

It may be better to wait until I've tweaked the story a bit ... it was done in a rush! :)

It may be better to wait until I've tweaked the story a bit ... it was done in a rush! :)

Still waiting.:rolleyes:

So why is SF supposed to know the answer, anyway?

Stroppy answer, not helpfull for a MOD

Can someone please tell me what the password is to retrieve my own story? My computer was hacked and I seem to have lost it in 'Office' ... it's just blank. 'The last words of Mr.Kite'.

I want to re-write it. Can I get it back out of here and stick it back into office? :huh:

The full story is here http://tinyurl.com/at8aes4

Thanks ... I remembered the password about three weeks ago, printed it out and have now re-written it with many changes. :)