Long Haired Tortie Cat Missing in S26 *unbelieveable...still missing*

Hi Tess, I have received your email about Beau, whilst i do not comment on here as much, i do scan twice weekly at least about missing babies.. i have had no cats brought to me today from Streetforce, Sheffield. I did notice from one of your earlier postings you mentioned Rotherham council.. if you would like to pm me on here or phone me on 07887853125. Jody x

Thanks for all the supportive replies, they are very much appreciated x

Jody, Aston comes under Rotherham council hun. Glad you've seen this, was just going to text you. Tess, have you rang the local vets? The first thing I do if I find a dead cat is take it to a vets to be scanned for a chip. They then keep them for a few weeks to see if an owner comes forward. Worth a shot love. So sorry that it's bad news xx

Don't want to speak out of turn and offend anyone, who was the lovely man that phoned you tess and said he witnessed the fatal accident? Did he say whether he phoned the council? Rotherham Councils rta's only come to me when they ring unlike Sheffield Streetforce. Rotherham Council has rung today so we will be calling there this Friday. Tess please ring me or pm me x

Jody... thank you for the very reassuring phone call. Will look forward to hearing from you on Friday, You are a star x

Update on Beau. I just rang the bloke who told us she was "definitely" our cat and now he's changed his mind and told us that it wasn't a long hair that he saw being run over, just a normal short haired cat...back to the drawing board.

Edited by Fibutton

Update on Beau. I just rang the idiot who told us she was "definitely" our cat and now he's changed his mind and told us that it wasn't a long hair that he saw being run over, just a normal short haired cat...back to the drawing board.

OMG never!

Thats terrible you must be so upset and relieved all at once, I will change the title again for you...good grief :mad:

Moonbird, fingers crossed! x

Edited by Fibutton

OMG never!

Thats terrible you must be so upset and relieved all at once, I will change the title again for you...good grief :mad:

Thanks so much x

Still no sign and her brother Domino is pining for her, although her mum Pudding, seems ok.

Dom is sleeping all the time and hardly leaves my side, has taken to wanting to go out at night, which he never did before. He's eating but only minimally, and sits in the garden when he can see me, but otherwise seems really down. I am giving him loads of attention (not a difficult task :-) and trying to give him his usual cat treats, but he's not interested.

He was so used to playfighting with his sister and now seems so lost without her, any advice would be so welcome.

Weirdest thing ever. Mum just had a call from the neighbour who is in Rother Valley Park, she knows Beau well, and she says that she has found her - alive, and apparently looking very healthy! My Mum has gone down now to see, and I think my neighbour knows Beau enough to recognise her but i'm not getting too excited yet!