Long Haired Tortie Cat Missing in S26 *unbelieveable...still missing*

A lovely man just called to say he saw her hit by a car a couple of days ago. Devastated but at least we know now. He said it was instantaneous, so at least she didn't suffer. rip baby, you were far too young to go but I know my Granny will be waiting for you at rainbow bridge. Xxx

A lovely man just called to say he saw her hit by a car a couple of days ago. Devastated but at least we know now. He said it was instantaneous, so at least she didn't suffer. rip baby, you were far too young to go but I know my Granny will be waiting for you at rainbow bridge. Xxx

Aww that is so sad .... but as you say at least you know mine has been missing since Nov and I would rather know R.I.P little one xx

So sorry, have you contacted Jodey she comes on here and she takes care of all the fur babies, who are knocked down, not seen her post for a while maybe someone knows how to get in touch with her.

run free little one xx

Aww so sorry for your loss R.I.P. little one x

So sorry to hear the news Tess and FiButton, thank goodness that she didn't suffer at least thats a comfort of sorts :(

RIP Beau x

I just wish I knew where she is now :( Sadly I don't think we'll ever find out.

I'm so sorry to hear this Tess. She was a beautiful girl. I just wish people would be more careful driving. There is no need for any animal to get run over in my opinion. I hope you have lots of happy memories with her. Take care. xx

So sorry for your loss. Have you contacted the Council again to see if they have her? x

Sorry to mention this again, the person I was thinking about is jodeyallen, im sure she works at Doncaster pet crematorium, where all the little ones are sent, but as I said I havent seen her post for a while, maybe someone knows her, or even ring the crematorium your self, its such a heartbreaking time but at least you would know.

so sorry to hear about your lovely little cat beau she looked so beautiful.

I just wish I knew where she is now :( Sadly I don't think we'll ever find out.

I just did a search for you Tess and the Lady's username is jodyallen, you can email her at [email protected], I hope that you find out what you need to x

so sorry for such a sad ending x