Kelham Island Museum.October 12th

This is really strange , somebody has actually asked me if this is a set up...

Not strange at all. Someone has looked at the evidence and come to a conclusion, albeit an incorrect conclusion.

I must admit I,d not thought of it like that...

I must admit, I had (...that it kept the thread near the top; not that it was a set up).

Just to say thank you to Red Whine for his constant questions, and also how RW,s time/effort and inter net searching has also caused a major jump re resulting in increased traffic to SSE website.

You're welcome. My interest is a personal one, but a beneficial spin-off is that anybody with any sense will see your 'ghost hunts' for the twaddle that they (most probably) are. However, people with any sense are not your target audience.

Trouble is, people reading this might doubt the sincerety of RW and his questions, is he on the SSE team or not.

To anyone harbouring such thoughts, I state categorically that I am not on the SSE team. (A glance at my signature should give an indication of where I am coming from.)

One thing I do feel wasn,t required, RW more or less called me boring...

:huh: Could you please indicate the post from which you gained that impression? I will be more than happy to retract the offending statement and sincerely apologise for any (unintentional) offence caused.

On the contrary, as one of the organisers of Sheffield Skeptics in the Pub ( http://sheffield.skepticsinthepub.org/ ), I was considering asking you to give a presentation at one of our meetings, (as a look at our Facebook page would testify). Not an invitation that I would offer to someone I find in any way boring. I was going to PM you, but, I hereby make that invitation to you publicly. I can assure you of a civilised welcome, although the Q&A might prove a little 'lively'. Well?

Next question please RW.......

How's that photographic evidence coming along? You do actually have some, don't you?

Is this what you mean?

What else would you like to know, my life story ??

No thanks. It might be as boring as mine would be to you!;)

Surely, noone could look at that and think, "INSULT". Surely?:loopy:

Besides, it says your life story MIGHT prove to be boring, not that it definitely is, nor that you are.

This sounds realy interesting!!! I shall deffinitley be coming. Though could you please send me a link to the SSE website as I can't find it

Thankyou

im going to sound like a good night out

Still waiting (patiently) for a few examples of the claimed photographic evidence, please.

Ey up,

How do I get involved in the sheffield central library night ?

One way would be to die and come back as a ghost, but I fear that you would be very lonely. Alone, in fact.

re 1st question, phone Kelham up and ask for yourself, we believe what honest people say, don,t you. Plus we,v got photgraphic evidence and its not 'orbs' or 'mist'.

re 2nd question, Kelham Museum have done all the maths, this amount covers staff pay, building costs etc, this is for 6 hours with refreshments all night .

Re Target Audience, the tickets are only available from Kelham Museum, SSE are not making a penny piece from this, just like the ghost hunt we holding at Sheffield Central Library on October 19th, all money raised will be kept by the Venue. Owt else ?

What time is the venue starting and how many people are expected, I presume there will be multiple groups will there be mediums with these groups. Thankyou Mick.

Ey up,

How do I get involved in the sheffield central library night ?

just give them a call on 0114 273 4712 and thay will give you all the info you need to book in

What time is the venue starting and how many people are expected, I presume there will be multiple groups will there be mediums with these groups. Thankyou Mick.

for sheffield central libaray just call em on 0114 273 4712

for kelham island just pop in any time and thay will help you out