What's your most impressive skill?

I'll see your bread slicing skills and raise you a 'changing the duvet cover' skill.

Even the trickiest of duvet covers fears my lightning quick skills! A quick flick of the wrists, a puff of smoke (for effect only) and hey presto - old duvet cover off, new one on.

Err - other than that i can also (9 times out of 10) tell you which one is Ant and which is Dec.........

Duvet changing! ... now, that is indeed a skill! :thumbsup:

Sadly, my prestidigitational skills don't run to this black art and am often reduced to tears of frustration whilst attempting it! People who know me have learnt to steer well clear of 'Area 51 and a half' on days building up to 'Duvet Change Day'.

Often, I receive letters of encouragement (some providing step-by-step instructions) leading up to the fateful day, followed by cards of condolence and tips on self-counselling in the aftermath.

I now wash my duvet cover whilst it's still on the duvet ... thus saving on anti-depressants and finger-splints.

On a happy note ... I've recently learnt how to change pillowcases ... unaided! :)

Mush I envy you that skill really really envy you. I end up engulfed in duvet and cover then spend the next 10 mins trying to fight my way free.

My special skill is being able to sleep while floating in any open body of water ie swimming pools, lakes, the sea [providing it's not too rough] - kind of like a kraken but on the surface.

I attempted 'water sleeping' with somewhat disastrous results mort. Maybe your duvet is water repellent? I can tell you, it's not much fun waking up in the morning, weighted down to the sea bed with the duvet, only to suffer the indignity of contracting nitrogen narcosis (bends) before you can get to the kettle for a nice cup of morning coffee! :gag:

I can flit between moods at the drop of a hat, one minute i'm dead canny the next i'm a sod!

I also do a decent cup of coffee, but I do drink that so I know

I can crack my jaw others think it is disgusting but I think it is unique, I am really good at making things and drawing/ sketching as I am a very creative person,I can do the splits as well. :);)

I can crack my jaw others think it is disgusting but I think it is unique, I am really good at making things and drawing/ sketching as I am a very creative person,I can do the splits as well. :);)

I do quite a bit of drawing and painting too, but I think my bread slicing skills are better! I once cracked my jaw with a garden fork which I trod on, which certainly is unique so far as I'm concerned ... I've no plans to do it again! :cry::shocked:

oo I can crack my knuckles by not moving my hand for a couple of minutes and then making a fist

probably means arthritis

I can sustain a loud belch whilst saying "Archbishop of Bulawayo".

:hihi: Your up there with my hubby who belches to....Im the devil and i have a big c***! I kid you not!:o

I can insert my little finger about 3 inches inside my right ear.

I can insert my little finger about 3 inches inside my right ear.

Pretty handy if you have an itchy hypothalamus!:)

shane keeps hippopotamuses in his earlobe? now thats impressive

Had an operation as a kid.Part of it was to widen my lug-hole.

It's a great party trick (mecks everyone vomit):D