What's your most impressive skill?

shane keeps hippopotamuses in his earlobe? now thats impressive

Plenty of room in my head Melthebell!

:D

Had an operation as a kid.Part of it was to widen my lug-hole.

It's a great party trick (mecks everyone vomit):D

Good job you didn't have the operation on the other side too ... you'd look like a bloomin' Polo Mint! :gag::)

I can cross one eye whilst keeping the other one staring straight ahead. I can also wiggle my ears. Its quite the super cool look when I do them both simultaneously :suspect:

Duvet changing! ... now, that is indeed a skill! :thumbsup:

Sadly, my prestidigitational skills don't run to this black art and am often reduced to tears of frustration whilst attempting it! People who know me have learnt to steer well clear of 'Area 51 and a half' on days building up to 'Duvet Change Day'.

Often, I receive letters of encouragement (some providing step-by-step instructions) leading up to the fateful day, followed by cards of condolence and tips on self-counselling in the aftermath.

I now wash my duvet cover whilst it's still on the duvet ... thus saving on anti-depressants and finger-splints.

On a happy note ... I've recently learnt how to change pillowcases ... unaided! :)

Hmm - based on the responses maybe i should offer some lessons in the dark arts that are Duvet Changing......I reckon i could make a killing!!

oo I can crack my knuckles by not moving my hand for a couple of minutes and then making a fist

probably means arthritis

I can crack my knees with my legs straight just by wiggling my knee caps, and by crack we are talking several cracks at once, not just one.

jb

.................I am told I make wonderful sponge and chocolate cakes!!

.................I am told I make wonderful sponge and chocolate cakes!!

... I've been told I'm particularly good at eating cake.

jb

To have the stinkiest feet in the world after a day of wearing my shoes the smell is enough jag a maggot,I was actually put on a charge for having stinky feet when I was in the army,I wash my feet and change my socks every day and apply allsorts of powders and creams but they still stink to high heaven, I was once told to bath them in methylated spirits that worked a bit but my feet looked like I had been standing in boiling water and broke out in a terrible rash my missus keeps my socks out side in a bucket so the smell doesn't stink the house out when they go in the washer.

I can crack my knees with my legs straight just by wiggling my knee caps, and by crack we are talking several cracks at once, not just one.

jb

it's each individual knuckle that cracks as my fingers move, sometimes it sounds like someone dropping a handful of marbles on a tile floor, it can be quite loud but it's totally painless

they've done this since I was old enough to remember

I think it's supposed to be gas in the fluid in the joints though why it's only in my hands I've no idea

it's probably something to do with me being able to bend my fingers back 90 degrees without dislocating them though I'm not double jointed

Edited by esme

Good job you didn't have the operation on the other side too ... you'd look like a bloomin' Polo Mint! :gag::)

Am off to the ozzie this month to have it checked out.

I think i have a large amount of the Med sea in my ear (after my holiday) I shall take a fish bowl,as i am expecting all species of fish to come gushing out.

I reckon i would be a good drug mule.Definately be able to cram a lot of powder stuff in it. (maybe even 200 fags):D

To have the stinkiest feet in the world after a day of wearing my shoes the smell is enough jag a maggot,I was actually put on a charge for having stinky feet when I was in the army,I wash my feet and change my socks every day and apply allsorts of powders and creams but they still stink to high heaven, I was once told to bath them in methylated spirits that worked a bit but my feet looked like I had been standing in boiling water and broke out in a terrible rash my missus keeps my socks out side in a bucket so the smell doesn't stink the house out when they go in the washer.

Try charcoal insoles...

I can cross one eye whilst keeping the other one staring straight ahead.

Me too, I used to do it at primary school until I was told I would stick like that:D