What's your most impressive skill?

I think it's pretty fair to say that everyone has a skill of one kind or another ... for me, it's the art of the slicing of bread!

My G/F always asks me to perform this task due to my (it would seem) unrivaled slicing capabilities ... be it a plain white bloomer, granary or even more complex loaves such as walnut and olive.

Things have taken a new turn recently, due to my purchasement of a 'Large Santoku' from the Thomas 'premium knife' range (£6.99 with tokens at Tesco)

Although not officially classed as a 'breadknife', the top quality steel edge has the keenness of a barber's cutthroat! :o

With this device, I can cut millimetrically perfect, thicknessed slices down to 2mm ... an accuracy previously unknown to human comprehension! Later on today, I'm intending to buy a freshly baked ciabatta from Cooplands (Crookes), and attempt a rather foolhardy (some may say) 1.5mm! :loopy:

My G/F reckons that my brain surgeon type dexterity could well place me in the record books! (Guinness)

Have you any mind-boggling skills? ... don't be shy!

I love winding people up

As in BDSM? Kinky.

I can thread a needle on first attempt everytime, no matter how small the eye is..

Failing that, I can fit my fist in my mouth :hihi: immature or what!

My ability at flatulence apparantly is most impressive. My record is one that lasted a full 38 seconds, changed notes four times and made the dog, and the GF leave the room in protest.

It can't have been that impressive though as the dog eventually came back.

apparently I make a really nice cup of tea

I say "apparently", I don't drink tea so I can't tell

The ability to hold massive levels if pointless info. Id be great at quiz nights.

Oh, and you when you're watching something on tv and somebody goes "what was he in?" I'm your man. Admittedly I've been superseded by IMDB app but it's still a skill.

The ability to hold massive levels if pointless info. Id be great at quiz nights.

Would be? It's only a 5 min walk to a pub from anywhere. Get yourself there.

The only thing I've ever excelled at is packing parachutes. Takes me about 5 min. It's not really a transferable skill for day to day living. I wish I had the OP's skill. Loaves of bred normally look like they e been mauled by a werewolf after I've finished with them.

I can put the palms of my hands on the floor without bending my knees and I am also good at ....a lot of other things

I am a dab hand at angling for a compliment,but I can never resist bait.

I can put the palms of my hands on the floor without bending my knees and I am also good at ....a lot of other things

Wondered how long it would take for this to turn into the personal ads.

It's a good job franks not here to egg you on.

I can sustain a loud belch whilst saying "Archbishop of Bulawayo".