Residents of Arbourthorne rd

born in 1951 on arbourthorne road no 428 lived there till 1966

Up the Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Alan52 i lived at 486 Arbourthorne rd from 1949-1964 corner of Arbourthorne & Berners drive next door to the Murphy's.
are you dominic diskin who lived near the dales

where are the other Diskins who lived on Framlington Tom Pat and the other sister cant remember her name.

Hello I am Carol Ash used to be Allwood and lived at 466 Arbourthorn Road until 1960 when I got married. I used to live next door to Joan Taylor. Flo Midwood lived across the road from us and she had a son who died quite young. . They called him Ernest Twigg Would be interested if anyone can remember me. My mum and Dad lived there until 1973 when they came out to us in Australia. Regard Carol

Did you have a boyfriend when you were around 16, nicknamed "Boxer"? He was a pal of mine.

If so I used to see you on the bus going down East Bank Rd.

My great grandmother and grandfather lived at 516 Arbourthorne road from at least 1930s till 1971, she was called jenny (Ginny) Benson married to Harry Benson and with two sons called Harry and Cedric all now deceased .

Did you have a boyfriend when you were around 16, nicknamed "Boxer"? He was a pal of mine.

If so I used to see you on the bus going down East Bank Rd.

That would be boxer Fitzpatrick who lived on Eastbank a top bloke and proper Sheffielder.

That would be boxer Fitzpatrick who lived on Eastbank a top bloke and proper Sheffielder.

Yes my cousins Brian (BUSTER)ford and Neville ford ,all knocked about with boxer and the other brother,always known as fitzy Neville was killed when he fell off Danielle doncasters age 36,used to sing at the black swan nicknamed Cosmo

buster (Brian ) died in his 40s had a pub In wetherby,boxer died around 1998/99,the fitzys gave me my first record player in about1964 which made a big influence in my life at that time,I remember when I was around 13 seeing them all going out suited and booted brylcreamed hair in a quiff,

I have a photo which I must find.

Hello I am Carol Ash used to be Allwood and lived at 466 Arbourthorn Road until 1960 when I got married. I used to live next door to Joan Taylor. Flo Midwood lived across the road from us and she had a son who died quite young. . They called him Ernest Twigg Would be interested if anyone can remember me. My mum and Dad lived there until 1973 when they came out to us in Australia. Regard Carol
My sister susan and Ernest were childhood sweethearts,I also knew flo as she was my moms friend,I started singing with a group when I was 14 and flo took me to have some music trancribed ,I also went to school with flos daughter Noreen.

Yes my cousins Brian (BUSTER)ford and Neville ford ,all knocked about with boxer and the other brother,always known as fitzy Neville was killed when he fell off Danielle doncasters age 36,used to sing at the black swan nicknamed Cosmo

buster (Brian ) died in his 40s had a pub In wetherby,boxer died around 1998/99,the fitzys gave me my first record player in about1964 which made a big influence in my life at that time,I remember when I was around 13 seeing them all going out suited and booted brylcreamed hair in a quiff,

I have a photo which I must find.

Hello there buddy , I knew a few Fords from around the top of Arbourthorne and remember David and his brother who I think was called Paul, any relation.

My sister susan and Ernest were childhood sweethearts,I also knew flo as she was my moms friend,I started singing with a group when I was 14 and flo took me to have some music trancribed ,I also went to school with flos daughter Noreen.

Flo seemed to be resident singer at the Midhill club at one time.

I always remember when the turn did not arrive the whole club would shout . Send for Flo.

Hello there buddy , I knew a few Fords from around the top of Arbourthorne and remember David and his brother who I think was called Paul, any relation.

I know they had a cousin called David who played for Sheffield Wednesday ,not sure where they lived though.