Big perch help please?

Thanks folks - will be at the Flask tomorrow night on my day off and see what happens. Never know - might hook one of the legendary massive trout that are still in there lol. Hadn't done much fishing for the last couple of years but just looking at one fish has made a right difference. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Carterhall Fishery top pond has perch up to 4lb but they dont usually show untill the colder months.

Carterhall Lane, S12 3XD

Anyone fished the reservoir at Pebley? Been past it for the first time today - waters really high though?

Anyone fished the reservoir at Pebley? Been past it for the first time today - waters really high though?

USED To be known for pike fishing. Got bad access to pegs. Worth a try if you dont mind walking . carp pegs are in woods as far as you can walk . Been twice a few years ago blanked both times. If you park in carpark near woods nearest you will get to good pegs dont bother to take trolley you have to be a mountain goat . Not sure if anyone fishes it now . Think tackle shop at Killamarsh had fishing rights.

As someone mentioned already, Ulley used to be good. I also used to catch them upto 3 1/2 lb in the main lake behind the club at rother valley, that was 15 years ago so I imagine there must be some really big ones in there now.

As someone mentioned already, Ulley used to be good. I also used to catch them upto 3 1/2 lb in the main lake behind the club at rother valley, that was 15 years ago so I imagine there must be some really big ones in there now.
!5 years ago criket how old are you 90 . Dont think you can fish that lake now . You used to be able to after sept if you organized a match.