The Olympic Games MEGATHREAD

I wasn't impressed by the empty stadiums last night. Do you think that's because it was women's football in the provinces, or a sign of things to come?

Lots of free tickets.But, i think they left it too late to distribute them out.

It was the biggest crowd in womens olympic football history for the team GB game.

Edited by fistygrey

As somebody just said: "It was a bad career move for whoever mixed up the two flags." :hihi:

It was the biggest crowd in womens olympic football history for the team GB game.

Was the stadium full?

Still crap though considering there were free tickets to be had,and kids are on their school holidays.

Was the stadium full?

Under 25,000.

Was the stadium full?

About a quarter of capacity.

It looks as though border checks are going to be relaxed again to reduce queueing. It's amazing considering the Ooo Aahhh last summer. How that horrible keeps her job is beyond belief. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18985273

They couldn't have been more relaxed than Manchester airport other day.When that little boy waltzed through all security checks,(unnoticed) and boarded the plane for Italy.:huh:

They couldn't have been more relaxed than Manchester airport other day.When that little boy waltzed through all security checks,(unnoticed) and boarded the plane for Italy.:huh:

He was going out, not a problem, it's those coming in who hide and stay here that are the problem.

With regards to the football, I think the problem is that too bigger stadiums are been used.

Would be better to have a fuller smaller stadium than a 1/2 empty large one.

Honduras vs Morocco today at Hampden Park today, hope I'm proved wrong but I can't see that been a full house.

I think the only stadium choice they got right was the Coventry city ground at 30k, everything else just looks too big.

With regards to the football, I think the problem is that too bigger stadiums are been used.

Would be better to have a fuller smaller stadium than a 1/2 empty large one.

Honduras vs Morocco today at Hampden Park today, hope I'm proved wrong but I can't see that been a full house.

I think the only stadium choice they got right was the Coventry city ground at 30k, everything else just looks too big.

I don't think football has a place in the olympics to be honest.

Unless all footballers are amateur.