13 The Musical - Fri 27 & Sat 28 July 7.30pm - Library Theatre

Fusion Youth Theatre presents… A grown up musical about growing up.

Okay. You wanna talk about turning 13? It’s a nightmare. I’ve got hair growing in places I didn’t know were places. Plus, my parents are splitting up. I’m becoming a man, but I don’t know what “a man” really means.

We’ve all been there. Turning 13 and desperately trying to fit in with what everyone’s expecting you to be. This summer, the senior students of Fusion Youth Theatre make the transition a little easier, bringing new musical 13 to Sheffield’s Library Theatre.

Telling the story of Evan Goldman’s life in a small town in Indiana, 13 brings you high school rumours, emotional blackmail and the teenage quest for the tongue. With a score from Tony award winner Jason Robert Brown, 13 will have you laughing, crying and dancing in your seats.

Perfect for everyone, 13 is on at the Library Theatre on *Friday 27th and Saturday 28th July at 7.30pm. Tickets are £10.00 and are available on the door or can be reserved on 07702 701453.