At what age do most women look their best?

:hihi:it all springs back with most women.

Heads South more like :hihi:

:hihi:it all springs back with most women.

I wonder if the OP will spring back,i've noticed he often starts these sexist threads and then does a dissapearing act.:hihi:

Are we all secretly getting extremely intrigued by shane39 now? No? Just me then :hihi:

I know this has given all the women-haters on SF a chance to have a go, which they are doing, but I'm taking it semi-seriously. As women, are we allowed to have an opinion as well? Isn't it also going to depend on the age of the observer?

When I was 16 I thought girls of 21 were incredibly sophisticated and wished I had their panache, then when I was in my early 20s I was envious of women in their 30s and their apparent confidence, and now in my 60s, I'm back to thinking that women in their 30s/40s are at their peak. In style, looks, worldly success and confidence.

I just wish that the majority of women had more confidence in themselves. We've got so much to offer and yet so easily allow vile men like Skirmisher to dent our egos with their nasty comments.

"At what age do most women look their best?"

Is that with or without make-up?

I know this has given all the women-haters on SF a chance to have a go, which they are doing, but I'm taking it semi-seriously. As women, are we allowed to have an opinion as well? Isn't it also going to depend on the age of the observer?

When I was 16 I thought girls of 21 were incredibly sophisticated and wished I had their panache, then when I was in my early 20s I was envious of women in their 30s and their apparent confidence, and now in my 60s, I'm back to thinking that women in their 30s/40s are at their peak. In style, looks, worldly success and confidence.

I just wish that the majority of women had more confidence in themselves. We've got so much to offer and yet so easily allow vile men like Skirmisher to dent our egos with their nasty comments.

Don't let him get to you, lots of women look great in their 60's

Im 64 and have Athritis in every joint, in our local shop the other day i had a young man tell me he'd take me to the Bahamas if his lottery ticket won...so there..:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Iwas sat in the car in town waiting to pick my friend up, this woman pased she was stunning she was about 22. a couple of minutes later another woman pased and i couldent take my eyes of her she was stunning and so elegant. she was probably 60!!! so age is just numbers.

As this thread questions the age a women looks her best, the only true way to judge this fairly is for all interested female readers to post a recent photo of themselves in a bikini. This way we guys can all give them an overall score based purely on their looks. Be advised, once you've been given your score women, you can appeal if you're not happy but please be aware that on appeal your score could also go down during a full and final critique.

Don't let him get to you, lots of women look great in their 60's
People like that don't get to me, but some women take those sorts of comments seriously. After all being pregnant and giving birth is vital to the human race, and damned hard work but those sorts of demeaning comments don't help to encourage girls to sacrifice themselves to motherhood.

It's probably why as soon as birth control became available, most women settled for only one or two children?

When I first met my wife, she was looking in a shop window; picking her teeth.

So I took her in & bought them for her, no really; women are great no matter what age love them.