At what age do most women look their best?

As this thread questions the age a women looks her best, the only true way to judge this fairly is for all interested female readers to post a recent photo of themselves in a bikini. This way we guys can all give them an overall score based purely on their looks. Be advised, once you've been given your score women, you can appeal if you're not happy but please be aware that on appeal your score could also go down during a full and final critique.
You go first then. And it has to be you, no posting pix of buff celebs pretending it's you.

When I first met my wife, she was looking in a shop window; picking her teeth.

So I took her in & bought them for her, no really; women are great no matter what age love them.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You go first then. And it has to be you, no posting pix of buff celebs pretending it's you.

Ruby, I must ask that you please stay on topic.

Ruby, I must ask that you please stay on topic.
Well ok, do it on the male's thread then ... I don't care.

Anyway this is not page 3 of a redtop, so there will be no posting of bikini pix ... sorry.

Well ok, do it on the male's thread then ... I don't care.

Anyway this is not page 3 of a redtop, so there will be no posting of bikini pix ... sorry.

that's fine but you can only really speak for yourself. There may well be quite a few other females reading this thread that would jump at the chance to be evaluated and furnished with a score, who wouldn't want to receive a full and frank review of their looks. I would also be glad to give pointers on how they could improve specific attributes that may well have been neglected. I'm prepared to give up my time here Ruby.

... I'm prepared to give up my time here Ruby.
You're practically a saint, FACE, I can't fault you! :rolleyes:

Women are not at their best at any specific age. They are at their best when they are loved.

I do not love my wife because she is beautiful, my wife is beautiful because I love her.

I'm sure you didn't intend it to be, but that's a really awful thing to say.

I'm sure you didn't intend it to be, but that's a really awful thing to say.
I told him that too, but would he heed me? Would he heck as like! :rolleyes: He thinks it's deep and meaningful. He'll find out!

People like that don't get to me, but some women take those sorts of comments seriously. After all being pregnant and giving birth is vital to the human race, and damned hard work but those sorts of demeaning comments don't help to encourage girls to sacrifice themselves to motherhood.

It's probably why as soon as birth control became available, most women settled for only one or two children?

It's also comments like that that drive some women down the vaginal surgery and elective Caesarian route. I'm sure that the posters concerned are drop dead gorgeous. Or rather more likely to turn stomachs rather than heads.

Some of the "lady" posters on here are so conceited, arrogant and bigoted that it makes me wish that I was gay.

It's also comments like that that drive some women down the vaginal surgery and elective Caesarian route. I'm sure that the posters concerned are drop dead gorgeous. Or rather more likely to turn stomachs rather than heads.

I love you suffragette I really do :). As soon as I saw this thread I knew it would be women bashing with the perverts coming out in force. Women of all ages are beautiful in their own way inside and out. Constantly judging women on their looks and age is creating generations of seriously insecure women who feel no value in themselves as individuals but just as a piece of meat to be looked at.

I'm nearly 28 and have become acutely aware that i'm ageing and I don't look like I did when I was 19 but then again i'm not 19 anymore. We can't be frozen in time. All women including me need to value ourselves and realise how amazing we are - we bring life into the world - no man could ever go through what a woman experiences. With age there is a glow women get that a 17 year old however beautiful cannot have. We are all goddesses inside and out! So you miserable men out there posting nasty comments please post a picture of yourself as you must be drop dead gorgeous :hihi:

I love you suffragette I really do :). As soon as I saw this thread I knew it would be women bashing with the perverts coming out in force. Women of all ages are beautiful in their own way inside and out. Constantly judging women on their looks and age is creating generations of seriously insecure women who feel no value in themselves as individuals but just as a piece of meat to be looked at.

I'm nearly 28 and have become acutely aware that i'm ageing and I don't look like I did when I was 19 but then again i'm not 19 anymore. We can't be frozen in time. All women including me need to value ourselves and realise how amazing we are - we bring life into the world - no man could ever go through what a woman experiences. With age there is a glow women get that a 17 year old however beautiful cannot have. We are all goddesses inside and out! So you miserable men out there posting nasty comments please post a picture of yourself as you must be drop dead gorgeous :hihi:

How do you know how you look inside out? Wouldn't all the internal bits just flow away?:gag: