At what age do most women look their best?

They probably just find you a wee bit creepy.

Aparantly I'm a bad influence on their husbands. They've even tried setting me up on blind dates with their "newly divorced friends". If you've ever wondered what the eye of a storm is like, date a recently divorced women over 30.

It all depends on how much you have drunk and how desperate you are.

thus any woman that thinks the books suck are having a fulfilling sex life? I will go with that:D

I agree with you, for once!:o I think that many women are having far more imaginative and creative sex than the badly written stuff in those books.:D

Arrives Ripley style (hubby says that I remind him of her:D).

What a silly question, it is impossible to generalise. As Ruby says, some women look better with age, others reach their physical prime really young. Compare a 20-something Liz Taylor with the 30+ one, for example. A woman who exudes sex appeal is likely to always do do. I see plenty of women who are 40+ and turn heads and not just because they have acres of bare flesh on display.

Who??........

I agree with you, for once!:o I think that many women are having far more imaginative and creative sex than the badly written stuff in those books.:D

sorry what:o?

We are hardly going to say, "you're not looking as good as used to love, you might want to think about dressing more age appropriately." :) No, we are petrified to even talk to you these days due to how you'll react, when you ask us our opinion on how you look we literally feel sick to our stomachs, straight into survival mode, if I can just escape her wrath for the next five minutes, things might be ok. If it really kicks off guys, fake a heart attack.

I wouldn't pay any attention to what men say in this regard, after all they're just trying to flatter you into the sack. It's when girlfriends come out with this stuff that you actually take note.

What peak do women hit at around the age of 33? You are misinformed if you're referring to their sexual peak, which they hit in their 40s. Many woman at this age are rampant, have years of experience behind them and are far more likely to be confident and secure sexually. Ask any man who has experience of women in this category and his will tell you the same.

You forgot to mention that at that age they are usually quite loose from knocking out a few kids.

Women usually go downhill after 30ish IMO.

You forgot to mention that at that age they are usually quite loose from knocking out a few kids.

Women usually go downhill after 30ish IMO.

Or maybe the man is just not very well endowed?

Or maybe the man is just not very well endowed?

Possibility with some men I suppose, but then the very same men would have problems with women of any age if that was the case, so that don't really fit into the argument.

Possibility with some men I suppose, but then the very same men would have problems with women of any age if that was the case, so that don't really fit into the argument.

Maybe a mans todger show grow in length and girth every time his missus has a baby.:D

Maybe a mans todger show grow in length and girth every time his missus has a baby.:D

:hihi:it all springs back with most women.