Where's the best place to park in Skegness

Planning on taking a day trip to Skegness within the next couple of weeks:banana:. Its a good few years since i've been and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best places to park are? :)

Eastgate market £2 all day :bigsmile: or down towards ingoldmells village, there's a place called marbella belles and at the side of that are a few bungalows. They have a small car park also £2 all day. Good luck hope the weather stays fine. Wish i was going 2 :lol::banana:

Someone advised me to buy a 1 person Butlins day pass, not sure how much, but you get a full day of secure parking, and are in between Skegness and Ingoldmells, and could use Butlins, but being a one person pass you'd be on your own! He left his wife and kids outside the gate and went and parked up. It can't be that expensive judging by what he said, but I can't check now as I'm on my phone and their site won't load x

Brilliant thanks for the help, going to be taking granny for a good old fashioned trip down memory lane. It must have been the early 90s when I last visited Skeggy and I was but a young lass back then..no clue on car parking!! Fingers crossed it doesn't chuck it down on the day we go.

Thanks again :)

Turn right at the clock tower roundabout and 1st left . There is a pay and display on the right which is about 40p per hour and never gets full. Failing that there is another at the back of the shopping centre, both of them are fairly central

There are a few car parks on the seafront in the town centre where you can go. There is also one right at the end of the road that's a bit quieter, down next to the big bumpy slide.

There are a few car parks on the seafront in the town centre where you can go. There is also one right at the end of the road that's a bit quieter, down next to the big bumpy slide.

Be aware a lot of the area around Roman bank road is having road works and traffic diversions.

Thanks for all the help, it makes it a lot easier planning things knowing where to park! I'm getting all excited now, i'm going to stock up on those plates of rock that look like dinners haha, chips beans and egg..fish and chips...a full english breakfast!! Thats all i'm going for really.....they do still have them don't they haha, i've led such a sheltered life!!! :hihi:

Yes they still do the plates. I'm off down soon. Can't wait

I'm off to our van at Chapel in a couple of hours, taking youngest grandson (5) with us for the first time on his own, should be fun..:)

Some people knock this area, but you can't get better for a good old English seaside..

Hope you enjoy! X