Sign in to follow this  

Does any one know any Tompkins?

Hi, the surname is Tompkins may be spelt Tomkins. trying to trace some one??

Used to have a teacher called Tompkins - he was at Myers Grove School in the late 60's - early 70's

Where did the Tompkins live that you are looking for??? I am a Tompkins and have family in Sheffield named Tompkins.

I'm looking for a Roy Tomkins/Tompkins, may have lived around the timbertop pub or in shirecliffe at one point, but not a hundred percent sure, please pm if you have any information Tomtom. :)

I know of a Tompkins family at parson cross

Hi, i have still had no luck during my seach, but thank you so much for your reply's, over 90 people have read this post, so the name must ring some bells....

i would really appreciate Tomotom to pm me or email me at:

Zoe@zoe338.wanadoo.co.uk please, i would be very grateful for your help.

Do not know of anyone called Roy Tompkins. Sorry!

Thank you for all the feedback proving very helpfull.

Ok Tomotom thank you for the reply, i Would appreciate it if you would pm me or email me as to the area you live in, so i don't make a mistake in contacting you in my seach for this person.

As stated above there are tomkins in parson cross and i also have another lead, you don't have to but it would be nice and very helpfull.

Thank you, xx :help::confused::thumbsup:

Can we all be a bit careful about revealing other people's details to strangers - especially as we have no idea what this person is up to :suspect:

Ask your friends/family if they want their details passed on (however vague you are) before you reply to this thread :thumbsup:

I know Newmarket racehorse trainer, Mark Tompkins, whose family is from Bradfield. His brother, David was a good cricketer and along with another brother, they went to Ecclesfield Grammar School.

Just thought i would let you know STRIX in case you didn't read your pm, I'm very hurt by your post on my Question! i think you have made me look Dodgy, my intentions are purely to get in touch with someone i'm eager to meet.

Not asked for personal detail's, just if any one now's of them and what area as to were they may live, i have ask people not to post it on bored but to email me or pm me. I thought that the sheffield forum would be a great place to look for someone who may be in sheffield and i feel you've made my seach look a little underhand and may deter people from replying.

i mean it's 8:55 in morn just got up and i'm staight on here to check measage's before i have a drink, fag and before i see to my kids, that's how much i want to get in contact this person.

If you are going to leave a reply than do check with family first but i'm not out to hurt any one.