I dare you to retire and give your job to a young person

The gov in there wisdom putting the retirement age up seems silly to me. Surely it is cheaper to keep one or two pensioners on pension than a young family with children . Let people retire at 62 ? pay a living pension. Leaves a job open for a younger person to do support his family and would be paying Ins &Tax

cmon lets not disrespect young people like that today i think on the whole young people would like a job they would like to buy a house they would like 2 . 4 children but it aint going to happen

quite a lot of the young people i see seem to have rather more than 2.4 children

quite a lot of the young people i see seem to have rather more than 2.4 children

Yet the birth rate is below 2.1 and has been for 41 years. Before that people often had 4/5 children each, it wasn't a problem.

The real problem is that we are not having enough!

Every Tory's and Nick Clegg's dream: the old and young fighting over crap miserly paid jobs, the educated v the uneducated, the fatties v the skinnies, any more sections of society I've missed in this thread, what next, the jews v the nazis?

retire give young people a chance of a job they need the money not you

You have clearly mastered the technique of living on fresh air. Care to share it?

I take it you also have a landlord who doesn't expect any rent and weave your own clothes out of discarded navel fluff.