Cake Decorating Supplies

It has closed and so has their Chesterfield branch but they've opened one big shop in chesterfield now it has a free car park too. X

Jackie at Card & Cakecraft on The Gallery at Sheffield Markets was closing mid-September.

She has closed her old Chesterfield shop and opened up a bigger shop in Chesterfield however, I don't know where the new shop is. My cousin works for her so will make further enquiries.

There was also World of Cakes (?) at Chesterfield near the B&Q.

Louise at Cake Booth had a shop at Eckington on the main road next to Job Lot. I don't know if she is still there. Google Cake Booth.

Many of the supermarkets have increased their baking supplies.

Happy cake making

http://www.facebook.com/sugar Engineering

New one on fox hill road sheffield 6

a cake shop? full of decorating stuff i live locally here can you tell me more ? never come across it

Hey... there is actually such a store no in the new market at the bottom of the moor. Come on down ! The price is right. :hihi:

I was actually marvelling at their cake making items... :love:

Those finishing touches, Holme lane Hillsboro

I have yet to find a shop that can beat online prices its such a shame as I hate waiting in for parcels ;-(

The shops I use are Cake Craft World and The cake decorating company in nottingham

Noticed last night there is a cake supplies type shope opened on Sharrowvale Road, just had a look in in the dark, they have quite an extensive range.

crazy about cake craft (was the shop above castle market) is open in its new location in chesterfield: http://crazyaboutcakecraft.co.uk/ - it's an amazing new shop - massive!

is there really a shop on fox hill road?!

I walked past the one on Sharrowvale Road on Saturday. It's where Fancie used to be. Does anyone know if it's owned by the same people?

nice small one in the new moor cake n bake .... they will have more space in opposite unit within a few wks but also tthere is a raffle for cake making with money off pick up a leaflet soon as think date was 25th jan... top 3 get prizes

i checked out fox hill road last week and there is indeed a cake decorating shop ('i love the cake') on the little run of shops on the left as you go up the road, next to singh's.