Cake Decorating Supplies

Try Livsstil, 48 Chapel Walk Sheffield S1 2PD 0114 2720179

or their website They have most things and they hire out tins too

20% off everything in their sale this week too

They're *very* expensive.

Second the vote for the shop above castle market. Good range of stuff at reasonable prices and the ladies are very helpful too. Only one thing wrong , the surroundings. It's just awful walking up the dirty steps past the greasy spoon cafe. It's my daughter that does cake decorating and I always try to go along with her when she goes to the shop so she doesn't have to walk alone through the frankly intimidating types that hang around there. We wish they would relocate .I bet it must put other people off too.

I should declare an interest I run Livsstil but we operate a price match policy. Guarantee to match competitors if in stock and on line

Another vote from me for the shop at the top of Castle Market! I love it in there, so much choice and stuff you've never even thought of. Not as cheap as some online shops, but its worth it for the service and you get to examine the goods before you buy so know exactly what you're getting :)

There's a new one on Holme lane in Hillsborough a few doors down from chatanoga next to the new wedding dress shop quite cheap and have everything!

Second the vote for the shop above castle market. Good range of stuff at reasonable prices and the ladies are very helpful too. Only one thing wrong , the surroundings. It's just awful walking up the dirty steps past the greasy spoon cafe. It's my daughter that does cake decorating and I always try to go along with her when she goes to the shop so she doesn't have to walk alone through the frankly intimidating types that hang around there. We wish they would relocate .I bet it must put other people off too.

Yes, it is offputting. It would be nice if they moved somewhere a bit nicer but I guess they'd need a big place!

What ruffled your feathers?

Who are you talking to?

Hi i sell a wide range of cake decorations, cake stands, bun cases, cupcake cases, cake toppers edible and not if you want anything I can do you a 10% discount voucher

Hi.

If you still need it, I jojos cakes are great. Jo can do pretty much anything cake you want - she did a SUFC cake for my brothers wedding!

New one on fox hill road sheffield 6

Another vote from me for the shop at the top of Castle Market! I love it in there, so much choice and stuff you've never even thought of. Not as cheap as some online shops, but its worth it for the service and you get to examine the goods before you buy so know exactly what you're getting :)

It's closed now......gone...