The fish gets hitched..

Morning all. I'm getting married tomorrow morning. There will be glorious sunshine, lashings of beer and wine and an open topped vintage bus among other delights.

Just thought I'd share...

Im gutted.

I thought there was a chance for me and you.

Gutted :(

Congratulations, have a great day and all the best for the future.

Morning all. I'm getting married tomorrow morning. There will be glorious sunshine, lashings of beer and wine and an open topped vintage bus among other delights.

Just thought I'd share...

Surely "Hooked" rather than "Hitched"?

Congrats dude, enjoy.

Congratulations and best wishes on the day and in the future.

May you swim in calm waters.

Does the good lady know you spend every waking minute on here :confused:

Best wishes to you both :D

Surely "Hooked" rather than "Hitched"?

Cue the wedding tackle comments.

Thanks for all your kind words. The day was staggeringly successful and exceeded our expectations in all kinds of ways. A personal favourite moment was when the open topped double decker we were in came over the brow of the hill onto our road and we saw that the neighbours had completely decorated our front garden, let off fireworks as we approached and even made canapes too to soak up some of the fizz. Incredibly generous and lovely neighbours!

That sounds brilliant Halibut. Glad you had an awesome day.

Thanks for all your kind words. The day was staggeringly successful and exceeded our expectations in all kinds of ways. A personal favourite moment was when the open topped double decker we were in came over the brow of the hill onto our road and we saw that the neighbours had completely decorated our front garden, let off fireworks as we approached and even made canapes too to soak up some of the fizz. Incredibly generous and lovely neighbours!

I hope you don't mind a friendly bit of advice: don't refer to Mrs Halibut as "the old trout". :)