Advise please regarding worrying issue

Hi everyone going to the doctors tomorrow but just wanted to see if anyone could put my mind at ease.

I am a diabetic type 1, almost 24, i am overweight but i don't smoke or drink heavy. I am particularly stressed like all the time and find myself constantly worrying or having down moments. Its been like that for a long time now.

last night i started getting a pressure throbbing type feeling in my left temple, it doesn't hurt, theres no other symtoms, no blurring, no pain, no dizziness, no illness, no headaches, etc etc....but its quite an uncomfortable feeling, like if your muscle twitched in your leg or your arm, but its in my temple.

I've been told if it was anything serious like an aneuryism i would have known by now has its been well over 24 hours since the pressure started.

I haven't been getting very good sleep and wondering if its down to a mix between the lack of sleep and the stress and worry.

Can anyone give any advice or thoughts?

thanks

Hope your appointment went well :)

Stress and anxiety can have a big impact on life and can be felt physically. My top recommendation would be to look into "mindfulness". This has been proven to have a direct impact on stress and anxiety. It is all about you regaining control over your thoughts and feelings and feeling better as a result.

Drop me a PM if you want some book recommendations