Cat Grey Found S6

Today I found an old grey cat sitting in the middle of the road off South Road S6 in Sheffield. I've taken him in. He's feed and dry.

He is old and grey. A bit skinny with back toe claws that click on the floor and big purr. He has missing fur around his neck where a collar has been, but no collar.

He is also blind and happy enough to sit next too me.

I hope he already has a really nice home that he has somehow managed to escape from. Please contact me.

I already have two old girls. They, my cats have never had to share with a stranger and I think they will have much to say quite soon.

He really is a lovely old boy. (or old girl -I haven't asked and it seems rude to ask!)

You are so kind for taking him in, I just hope he does have a home and he hasnt been abandoned, perhaps your girlsmay like an elderly gentleman companion, supposing he is a gentleman

Aww well done for taking him in daffodil, I hope you find his/her owner soon.

That's so kind of you. Maybe a visit to the South Yorks Animal Rescue shop on South Road,Phil may know him. Poster, poster. A quick visit to the local vet might help, they also might know him and they'd check for a microchip free of charge. I think he's very lucky you came along.

Well done you for taking him/her in. i hope someone is missing him, fingers crossed