Drinks that could replace evening meals

As I am very pressed for time these days does any know of a protein shake or drink that could replace a evening meal?

Might give slimfast shake things a go

Guinness. It's full of vitamins, iron and marrowbone jelly.

You would be doing your body a great service by makig time for that meal. Sorry to sound preachy.

Milk is good but it's no substitute for chips, sausage, egg and beans.

I know what you are saying dude

I will be having breakfast and lunch that's why I thought it would not make too much of a diffrence

As I am very pressed for time these days does any know of a protein shake or drink that could replace a evening meal?

Chocolate slimfast is nice but I wouldn’t replace a meal with it, I use it to replace pudding. :)

Drinks that could replace evening meals

I think you are a bit behind the door with that one ……….. haven’t you heard of a liquid diet ………. Hic ….. hic.

What about a protein shake?

Dont compromise your nutrition for a bit of extra time, there's plenty of ways you can cut corners to make something healthy and nutritious and even if you're not that bothered about healthy stuff there's places to grab something from.

There are Jacket Potato take aways and plenty of other places you can grab something in a hurry,

Yeh, a protein shake with protein powder from myprotein. Slimfast is for girls.

Never had a slimfast myself but not sure how that would fill you up, go with a protein shake or something like syntha 6..