What's ASDA Chaucer like ?

That is probably so. Maybe that's why my business is one of the few in it's sector that is growing in the current financial climate?
He must be a banker they seem to be the only businesses growing at the moment.

The OP of this thread sooo is either the manager, assistant manager or a senior supervisor of this particular Asda. :hihi:

He must be a banker they seem to be the only businesses growing at the moment.

Something that rhymes with it anyway!

I'm pleased for you, and no doubt you're looking forward to your next delivery from Harrods.

(message to everyone else: Is this bloke for real or what? :rant:)

No Pete, I don't think Frededwards is for real either. A pseudonym created by a loser with more forum alter egos than brain cells.

Thank goodness the offensive post has been removed!...Thank you mods!

The OP of this thread sooo is either the manager, assistant manager or a

senior supervisor of this particular Asda. :hihi:

Just because I am a big fan of Store 4403.....oops - I mean ASDA Chaucer and

the Stay Dry Car Park, it doesn't mean that I am called Steve Ryan.....oops - I

mean it doesn't mean that I am the Manager here.....oops - I mean at ASDA.

Over there. Somewhere. I dunno. I'm confused.

And anywayz, why should I lower myself to be an assistant manager or

a senior supervisor?

I'd rather be a Moderator, making cash for others whilst working for free.

The OP of this thread sooo is either the manager, assistant manager or a senior supervisor of this particular Asda. :hihi:

Actually. Thinking about it. Who cares if the OP is (was) the manager of Asda Chaucer? It actually makes perfect sense to gauge 'Joe Public's' opinion of the store. Albeit in a slightly backhand way!

Wouldn't you want to know what everyone thought of the store? If there's something 'do-able', then he could put it right.

I would second that but I live in the area and not a outsider who think were all inbred thieving scum.

Amen to that brother. I lived on the cross most of my life before I moved away two years ago and never had any trouble at all. Most of the braindead posters that pull the cross down have no idea what it is really like on the cross. My sister lives on the manner and I go over there once a week and I have seen more trouble on the manner in the 5 years that she has lived there than I have seen in my whole life on the cross.

For startes, i always get buzzed by the alarms!:rant: it is cheaper than that one in chap but kids are always stopping the escalators,the lift's creek and the staff keep u waiting and check ur bags every time u walk past a security officer.:help:

You do get the impression that any excuse some people can have for slagging off Parson Cross and anything related to the area they leap on it with great gusto.

I knew it when I saw the thread title... some people are so predictable! I'm not from Parson Cross, but I've shopped there a couple of times when we've been driving on the A61 into/out of Sheffield and it's been absolutely fine - to read some of the sniping on here you'd think it was in Beirut!

But then I shop at Saville Street Tesco a couple of times a week and that's always fine, despite the racist rants about it that some posters like to have.

You know that every thread on Sheffield Forum is going to end up blaming Chavs/ Immigration/ Lack Of Council Housing/ 40p Parking Charges/ Sheffield City Council eventually, regardless of what we were meant to be discussing :hihi:

What part of "Last week my wife called in to buy some cooking apples and the slack-jawed inbred that was working in the fresh produce section offered her some Granny Smiths!

When my other half pointed out that Granny Smiths are not cooking apples, she was greeted with a mumbled “S’all we got.”

A couple of months ago I asked the pimply youth with the misspelt tattoo on the fresh fish counter if they had any monkfish,

From the vacant expression upon his visage, I can only assume that he considered monkfish to be as exotic as unicorn fillet." don't you understand?

I'm curious, what branch of Asda have you ever seen monkfish? I don't recall seeing it in any branch.

I must be blind. I shop at this asda 2 or 3 times a week and I don't see any of what some of the people on this thread see.

Its never like Lord Of The Flies when I go in with gangs of feral kids waiting to beat or rob me.

I've never noticed it be like an F1 pit lane in the car park.

Either my sight is going or I can't see hoards or rejects from the Thriller video shambling about getting in my way preventing me from shopping. (or, just possibly, maybe i'm not a hateful, judgemental, spiteful person who thinks that anyone with a quid less than me is a despicable peasant)

All I see is an average sized supermarket like any other where the staff are helpful and I can get my shopping done.

Strange person aren't I?:roll:

For startes, i always get buzzed by the alarms!:rant: it is cheaper than that one in chap but kids are always stopping the escalators,the lift's creek and the staff keep u waiting and check ur bags every time u walk past a security officer.:help:

If you dont want to get buzzed by the alarms Stop stealing stuff.

Kids are not "always" stopping the escalators I go there about twice a week at various times to pick up stuff and never seen them stopped once.

Ohhhh god shock horror the lifts creak. Big deal. Its a box on a cable attached to a motor not the bloody eurostar GROW UP.

Finally, what are you doing to make the security officers stop you "every time". Again, I have pretty much been shopping there every week since it opened and never been stopped once. Never even been stopped when I went in to check some prices and came out with nothing. I think you are doing something more than you are letting on.

Either that are you are talking out of your posterior