Batman: The Dark Knight Rises (contains spoilers)

Cant wait to see this. Hope to go next week. Does anyone know if there are any security measures happening at Cineworld? You see...I really dont want to have me bag searched! Not cos I have anything bad in there, but I dont want them to confiscate me illegal stash of movie snacks :hihi: I like to bring my own. Shhhh......

Watched it IMAX Cineworld centertwinment. 2 hours and 45 min. Didn't feel like it. Went so fast. Ass was not numb lol

They did check bags. But think it was more for anti piracy purposes

Well well well, the new Batman film is absolutely epic what a masterpiece, IMAX is unreal I almost lost my hearing twice, 3 absorbing hours of non stop emotion and the music theme in particular was really stirring and powerful especially at the end, with a sly nod to Robin, spoiler alert.

I had reservations about the IMAX experience at Cineworld in Sheffield, the picture is definitely sharper and more vibrant especially in darker scenes but one thing that did strike me was the improved sound, so big and loud my head almost burst, gun shots and bass rumbles I thought the cinema was going to fall down.

What are your thoughts on the new film and trilogy as a whole, because my view is simple...

How the hell is anyone going to reboot this, it is un-rebootable.

Well well well, the new Batman film is absolutely epic what a masterpiece, IMAX is unreal I almost lost my hearing twice, 3 absorbing hours of non stop emotion and the music theme in particular was really stirring and powerful especially at the end, with a sly nod to Robin, spoiler alert.

I had reservations about the IMAX experience at Cineworld in Sheffield, the picture is definitely sharper and more vibrant especially in darker scenes but one thing that did strike me was the improved sound, so big and loud my head almost burst, gun shots and bass rumbles I thought the cinema was going to fall down.

What are your thoughts on the new film and trilogy as a whole, because my view is simple...

How the hell is anyone going to reboot this, it is un-rebootable.

Apparently they are planning to do that.

Anyone seen it yet? I'm desperate for it to live up to expectation!

Very long movie, but the story and action really does keep you glued to the screen. The ending is perfect.

Every Batman fan needs to see this.

Putting "spoiler alert" after you've just revealed the spoiler makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? :loopy:

Saw it yesterday. Top film. Best trilogy ever? I think it probably is (Godfather 3 was weak, as was Return of the Jedi, and I just never really got into LOTR).

Well worth seeing on Imax too. Amazing last third. And some unexpected twists which you'd usually associate with other (none-Batman) Nolan movies.

I'm not a huge fan of comics and super heroes, but I'll go watch a movie here and there about them. I've seen plenty of the Batman movies and yet, The Dark Knight Rises was one of the best ones in my opinion.

Was poor compared to the other two films in the trilogy. Overlong, too many sideplots that don't go anywhere, continuity all over the place, theres loads of things wrong with it.

Was poor compared to the other two films in the trilogy. Overlong, too many sideplots that don't go anywhere, continuity all over the place, theres loads of things wrong with it.

It wasn't a poor movie, I can accept that maybe it wasn't for you but it is a long way from being a poor movie; it's no Godfather III.

I prefer Batman Begins, but this movie had more emotional resonance to it and it was a fantastic ending to the trilogy. I'm struggling to think of a better trilogy.