Redundancies at the Lane

and the thread spoilers are on, trying to get another thread closed/deleted.

On topic please, or jog on.

Both blades and owls have addressed the opening post already, the opening poster did not come out of it very well at all, a few other points resulting from those replies have directed questions to you .

You choose to deflect and avoid answering . Passing the blame for your cowardly avoidence on to others.

Edited by TAT

Money which is payable upon promotion to the top flight.

It's called a condition. Many contracts have them.

It strikes me that you seem more concerned with Wednesday then United.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: classic that mate, and yourself???????????

Just have a quick butchers at the thread you and your pals are on then tell me who you lot are more concerned with.:hihi::hihi:

Worra classic.:hihi::hihi:.

I think youy're just reading what you want to read.

I've clearly said the club are to blame for their financial failings.

BUT....

If there were bums on seats, there would be a need for staff to provide the infrastructure to service them.

And, if there was committed funds, there would be more financial security to employ them.

That applies to all clubs. And that is the respnsibility of the fans supporters.

Thart's what I said earlier.

So you don't wish to debate other peoples opinions and replys to you as you ignore the oportunity.

I agree totally with what SPECIALPG said if you don't why not say why.

Debate the topic.

What SpecialPG says is that there are a number of factors which have necessitated united cutting back. I agree.

He also states that a factior in this is a drop in attendances. I agree.

Which is my point entirely.

The blame is largely on the shoulders of the management.

But the loss of jobs will be proportional to the loss of attendance. More bums on seats would have meant less redundancies.

There - I've not said anything I hadn't already said.

Money which is payable upon promotion to the top flight.

It's called a condition. Many contracts have them.

It strikes me that you seem more concerned with Wednesday then United.

its true, its the only way we could get the old board give up control at swfc, promise them even more cash than they have already screwed out of us in the event of promotion to the prem, bargain i would say.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: classic that mate, and yourself???????????

Just have a quick butchers at the thread you and your pals are on then tell me who you lot are more concerned with.:hihi::hihi:

Worra classic.:hihi::hihi:.

I'm quite ok thanks.

Signing some quality players, looking forward to a good season.

Thanks for asking.

Thart's what I said earlier.

What SpecialPG says is that there are a number of factors which have necessitated united cutting back. I agree.

He also states that a factior in this is a drop in attendances. I agree.

Which is my point entirely.

The blame is largely on the shoulders of the management.

But the loss of jobs will be proportional to the loss of attendance. More bums on seats would have meant less redundancies.

There - I've not said anything I hadn't already said.

So do you think United are poorly attended for their league position?

I'm quite ok thanks.

Signing some quality players, looking forward to a good season.

Thanks for asking.

Wrong thread mate on topic please your pal insists.

its true, its the only way we could get the old board give up control at swfc, promise them even more cash than they have already screwed out of us in the event of promotion to the prem, bargain i would say.

It's worked for you so far but for owls on here but has no relation to the Blades situation.

As I say so far so good for the owls.

So do you think United are poorly attended for their league position?

Back on topic please ;)

My thoughts are with the staff who face a difficult summer. As a buisness man I feel McCabe has got it all wrong and whoever does his financial forcasting needs shooting.

It seems the forecast was made on United getting promoted last year, it was a big gamble to take and one that's back fired.

Back on topic please ;)

My thoughts are with the staff who face a difficult summer. As a buisness man I feel McCabe has got it all wrong and whoever does his financial forcasting needs shooting.

It seems the forecast was made on United getting promoted last year, it was a big gamble to take and one that's back fired.

It is on topic due to the OP's comments on the fans being to blame, you seem to have a more level headed view on the situation.

In today's Star:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-united-blades-staff-face-jobs-cuts-1-4749091

Obviously the club is in financial troubles. As we saw in the article posted yesterday, this can be largely put down to operations outside it's football business, loss of revenue from relegation, and a crippling wage bill.

But I think some of it should also be levelled at the fans - those that can but won't contribute to the club. The ones who drifted away after the glory year. And especially those who haven't committed to putting their hands in their pockets for next season yet, and haven't bought a season ticket.

Shame on those blades - your lack of commitment has contributed to decent people losing their livelihoods :rant:

You should be too embarrassed to post again on this forum.

What a pudding.

You should be too embarrassed to post again on this forum.

What a pudding.

Not sure why you think like that, however unpalatable it may read it is nevertheless an accurate analysis of the position.