Redundancies at the Lane

It isn't a debate it'd a ridiculous childish attempt by you to troll and wind people up, read the replies you have had.

I concur with above, in addition the "white" envelope is an awful experience, I've had it twice

He has no real fact in his statement, no official figures have been released regarding how many season tickets have been sold so far this year however the uptake has still been decent from what I am aware and the attendances should still be in line with the level that they have been for in the past decade.

Obviously a few fans will become disgruntled with the situation that we are currently in and might opt for a time out but I doubt it will be anywhere near what Mr Sidebottom seems to be referring to in order to force Redundancies.

It's all about the bigger picture which saw United invested significantly towards a quick return to the Championship, it was always nailed on that should we fail to achieve that then financial cuts might have to be taken in order to balance the books. Common business practise.

And back under your stone old chap, it seems your ridiculously attempted sly dig at United fans has been quickly put to bed due to it's lack of fact and substance :thumbsup:

Might be worth going back to the drawing board and actually thinking about what you are writing before attempting something similar in the future :hihi:

[/b]

Frank, Frank, Frank, I have agreed with you on a few occasions but this time sir you are so wide of the mark. Like with any redundancies they are down to a downturn in business, or as seen at the Lane RANK mismanagement.

Lets face facts; its not the fans fault, we blew a 5 point lead with 3-4 games to go, its not the fans fault we blew a 10 point gap in the premiership. If we'd not been so stupid against Oldham we'd have gone up, the players **** up; not the fans though m8.

Admitted its not the staffs fault but, as in life there has to be a scapegoat & they will lose their jobs through United's own fault.

Sorry but how many fans "drifted away from Hillsborough", it was more of an exodus, but that's another argument for another day. United are now in a position of cutting their cloth, as are lots of clubs, lets face it these measures have only come about because of Sky & the Premiership, as all clubs in Championship "try to keep up with the Joneses'"

I think Mr Sidebottom should be hanging his head in shame corkers with this pathetic attempt to blame the fans for the clubs failings.

clubs always "cut thier cloth accordingly" depending on where will be 12 months down the line, united expected as did many others that they would be re promoted back to the champ so kept people in jobs for as long as they could, when they lost the playoff final the cloth had to be recut accordingly and the cutbacks had to start in earnest, there are no parachute payments and the like, probably a drop in attendances aswell so i think cutbacks were a given and i bet you blades fans would rather the cutbacks happen in matchday staff than in players...

Here you are plenty of replies to you mostly ignored.

Debate with them.

If that's the way you feel, ignore it, go away, don't reply.

That is my opinion and that of others if you don't like them ignore them, go away, don't reply.

That is my opinion and that of others if you don't like them ignore them, go away, don't reply.

I think if you read the forum rules, a topic has to stay on topic.

This topic is about the redundancies at the lane, and IMO how some fans should feel responsible for contributing to that.

If you have an opinion on that subject, voice it.

If you don't, do one.

If you don't like this topic, start your own.

But stop whingeing like a baby because you don't like me.

:thumbsup:

If that's the way you feel, ignore it, go away, don't reply.

Its a shame you did not take the same attitude, last week in your uncalled for rants and insults towards Stockers.

You continued to insult and bait Stockers for doing just that..ignoring you and not replying.

Make you mind up, again you dish it out and spit the dummy out and throw a tantrum if things dont go your way.

Man up.

I think if you read the forum rules, a topic has to stay on topic.

This topic is about the redundancies at the lane, and IMO how some fans should feel responsible for contributing to that.

If you have an opinion on that subject, voice it.

If you don't, do one.

If you don't like this topic, start your own.

But stop whingeing like a baby because you don't like me.

:thumbsup:

I have quoted several posts from several poster who do not agree with you from Blades and Owls, you choose to ignore the debate and chase me around avoiding the topic completely, the reason being you have been ridiculed by both sides for your terrible attempt at trolling.

As for not liking you:huh::huh: It's a forum and writing on a screen, if it gets you all paronoid like that mate you ought to give it a rest.:loopy::loopy:....

Grow up.

Edited by ooisit

And the thread spoilers are on, trying to get another thread closed/deleted.

On topic please, or jog on.

and the thread spoilers are on, trying to get another thread closed/deleted.

Are you the king of the SF now as well ?? :) could you please answer the point re Stockers and your ever changing tactics.

clubs always "cut thier cloth accordingly" depending on where will be 12 months down the line, united expected as did many others that they would be re promoted back to the champ so kept people in jobs for as long as they could, when they lost the playoff final the cloth had to be recut accordingly and the cutbacks had to start in earnest, there are no parachute payments and the like, probably a drop in attendances aswell so i think cutbacks were a given and i bet you blades fans would rather the cutbacks happen in matchday staff than in players...

And the thread spoilers are on, trying to get another thread closed/deleted.

On topic, I agree with the post from specialpg totally what's your opinion.

Are you the king of the SF now as well ?? :) could you please answer the point re Stockers and your ever changing tactics.

No, that's off topic.

Please stay on topic.

On topic, I agree with the post from specialpg totally what's your opinion.

I gave my opinion before his.

No, that's off topic.

Please stay on topic.

I gave my opinion before his.

So you don't wish to debate other peoples opinions and replys to you as you ignore the oportunity.

I agree totally with what SPECIALPG said if you don't why not say why.

Debate the topic.

No it won't but it makes a mockery of this thread.

Wednesday are the only ones to go cap in hand up to now and not only the once.

You woud think any self respecting Wednesday fan would know better than start a thread like this after what they have done and been through especially after going cap in hand to the likes of Dave Allen and STILL owing him money.

Money which is payable upon promotion to the top flight.

It's called a condition. Many contracts have them.

It strikes me that you seem more concerned with Wednesday then United.