Sheffield taxi driver left blind in one eye after being attacked

Admin Note: Thread title changed from "Fox and Hound / Lyminster Road Police Incident"

Anyone know what's happened? Just been passed about 20mins ago and road all taped off by police

Edited by Andy
Title change

this pub is a hell of a hole, trouble waiting to happen the staff are so rude its unbelivable,,,:confused:

taxi driver lost a eye, was bottled in his own car, all ways trouble in there,

taxi driver lost a eye, was bottled in his own car, all ways trouble in there,

Seriously?

this pub is a hell of a hole, trouble waiting to happen the staff are so rude its unbelivable,,,:confused:

Why,what makes you say this?

Have you seen much trouble in there?

Whats the food like?

We were thinking of going for a bite to eat.

Edited by pimpindonks

Taxi driver was dropping a fare off and the customers attacked him with a glass bottle and he's lost an eye unfortunately

Taxi driver was dropping a fare off and the customers attacked him with a glass bottle and he's lost an eye unfortunately

Which company did he work for?

i've been in the fox and hounds a few times and have found the staff to be fine. i've not seen any trouble but there are a few chavs who go in which is only to be expected because of the area it's in. the food is o.k and reasonably priced, the carvery in particular.

Any more news on this? Is the Taxi Driver ok? My partner is a taxi driver but is currently on hols always get worried when I hear stories like this.

i've been in the fox and hounds a few times and have found the staff to be fine. i've not seen any trouble but there are a few chavs who go in which is only to be expected because of the area it's in. the food is o.k and reasonably priced, the carvery in particular.

I have been in the fox and hounds and it is a good clean pub. The customers are decent and the owners are choosy who they let in.

As for the the poor taxi driver then lets hope it is an eye injury rather than an eye lost. If he was dropping off it may have been any one other than a regular.

I'm sure it'll all be in the Star.

Some time around bonfire night I should imagine.