Yew Lane School

Hi Roger, If you went to Yew Lane from 1954 to 58 I'm afraid I don't know those boys you mentioned. The only boy called Stuart in my class was Stuart Parkin, I was in the C class.

Welcome to the forum Stuart, it's rare I come on these days because I'm on Facebook.

Edited by Joto
Wrong name

Anyone know the whereabouts of , David or jean Whittam of .Remington avenue. George Rodgers. Roger Cannon. Roger Gardner. Rodney pettifer.or anybody else.who went to Yew lane school.around the same time .

My name was Linda Bamforth, I remember most of 5A with Mr Morris, I was in 4A at the time and still keep in touch with Ann Gregory and Janet Parker

Hi .... If no one else has contacted you - Rod Pettifer lives in Outibridge, Roger Cannon in Leeds, Allan Parker in Tickhill, Geoff Rhodes in Dartmoor (not the prison), a few of us get together from time to time.

Regards .... John

Hi I went to yes lane. Lived on Remington avenue.friend of George rodgers

I went to Colley but for some reason woodworking was at Yew Lane.

This was 52-53

I remember the name Linda Bamforth and Ann Gregory but I think they were in the year above me. I left Yew Lane in 1967. My maiden name was Pat Rhodes.

Hello, my name was Linda Bamforth , I remember most of the people mentioned on this site, I enjoyed my time at Yew Lane, specially Mr Morris's years, I still keep in contact with lots of friends from my past, if anyone remembers me, say Hello!

---------- Post added 01-10-2016 at 09:08 ----------

I remember Pat Rhodes, Sue Sorsby, Cherry and Paul Chappell too

Hello Linda, I remember youre name, were you in the year above us?

I recognise Christine Wordworth one of our neighbours at the side of Mr Morris but cant see her big pal Pat Lunn .All my family ,two brothers and sister went to Yew Lane /Yewlands over various years

---------- Post added 04-10-2016 at 12:39 ----------

My name was Linda Bamforth, I remember most of 5A with Mr Morris, I was in 4A at the time and still keep in touch with Ann Gregory and Janet Parker

Did you have a sister Julie ,she was in my year in the early to mid 70s ?

To Pattypuddin- I was in same year as Geoff Evans & Stephen Goodwin. Geoff used tto copy my homework, I think we are same year