House cleaner service

Hi could someone tell me the hourly going rate for a general house clean for a 4 bed house please? as in those molly maid type people etc?? thanks

Think the cleaner is likely to be paid about £7. The agency or company £10-£15.

Get an independent cleaner, in my experience they do a better job. We pay £8 an hour.

It depends what you want doing every week. I recenly employed SqueakyClean (in this forum) and she's very good, has her own insurance and is reasonably priced (£7/hour). Also, and I really like this, is obviously professional, has iniciative and will tell you if she thinks what you want will take less than you think. Agencies charge £10-12/hour but I haven't used them...

Hi I have a cleaner called Nicola from SqeakyClean also for 4 hours a week. I think you would be really satisfied.

I clean my self to a very high standard but Nicola goes the extra mile and cleans the places that I don’t always have time to do my self.

Her telephone number is:07557912387

Thanks

Now, that's interesting because Nicola (SqueakyClean) just dumped me a few weeks ago (just after I'd written the post above) without even letting me know herself. She's apparently gone through a rough patch (I won't say here, serious) and she has arranged for her pal to clean for me, but her pal's not been as reliable so far.

So, brookecass, is she still cleaning for you? I was led to believe that she needed a break from work so I'm not happy they've lied to me.

who let you know if she didnt tell you herself?

Nicola has not cleaned my house for a few weeks now but i think she will be getting back in to it soon i was just spreading the word as i think she is realy good.

I understand what has happend with Nicola i spoke to her recently, she is still having a break as far as i am aware but like i said i do believe she is coming back.

Have you spoken to Nicola about this?

I know she is really helpful and would propbaily like to hear your veiws, especialy if her friend is unreliable?

her friend who's coming instead did... I know she's been having a rough time, but I was led to believe that she was taking a break from work and not coming back.

She is/was a really good cleaner...

Yes she is coming back im not sure of wehn or the date ect. but i think she will be coming back.

And yes i agree too.

just texted her to ask... I've not wanted to bother her before.

update (in case anyone is interested).... surprise surprise, SqueakyClean's pal, who was coming today because she couldn't make it last week didn't turn up. 40 min later I texted her and she texted back to say she'd seen my posts and I could no longer be offered "their services". I suppose she didn't take kindly to my saying she hadn't been very reliable.

Ah, well, never mind. At least I can sort out an alternative before term starts.