Extreme Racers Flyball Team Sheffield south yorkshire break European Record

On Sunday 15th July Extreme Racers became broke the the European record 16.12 seconds. Extreme Racers time was 16.06. Well done to all the team this has been well deserved for all the hard work we have all put in. We are not just British record holders but the European record holder.

Well done Extreme team

Can't believe no one has commented yet! haha mods any chance this can be moved to pets section please ? :) - it's Ellen with Flick and Starr Ryan x

Can't believe no one has commented yet! haha mods any chance this can be moved to pets section please ? :) - it's Ellen with Flick and Starr Ryan x
... or maybe it should be in the sports section ;)

Well done to the team!

yes strix :) either I just though Dogs and pets lol i never think of it as a sport :P just a lot of fun for me and the dogs! x

As an accolade for Sheffield, I think it should stay in the Sheffield Discussions section, as a news item (though that isn't to say it'll stay here :suspect: )

There was a time when anything with an animal in it at all wound up moved to pets :mad: , but sometimes I think the 'pets' aspect should take a secondary place as a wider interest topic such as this :thumbsup:

Fair enough then:) I just wondered weather most people do on here as they do in person.. Flyball? whats that, oh wait its just to do with dogs *scrolls past*... :P but I do agree with you some items in pets in the past have really nothing to do with the pets section at all haha x

Are you going to the European Championships this weekend?

No the team is down in angelsy for thier annual holiday and compeating down there this weekend :) x

* i am only in staters so I will be joining them this weekend for starters on sunday

You're going to Anglesey? :)

Yes Strix I have just got back this morning :) only went for two nights though :( x