Men in Pants cancer fun run

Hi I am trying to get a fun run started for male cancer awareness, and I am trying to get men and father and sons to join a fun run to raise awareness of testicluler and prostrate cancer,

I am on facebook as Johnathan smith you can find me on there to message me.

It is called men in pants as I hope to get t.shirts with undies pinned on them with numbers on the pants.

hope you join thank you

this sounds good - good luck and i will pass your post on :)

I'd be up for that. Sounds like a great way of raising awareness and raising money for the cause.

Thanks for responding and passing on my link, will keep up dating as things progress, just waiting for council to get back to me with concent.

Sounds brilliant - count me in......us men need to try and get something on the lines of the Race for Life started....Good luck

Hmmm...if it's going to be a fun 'run', make sure it's a run.

I walked past 'Race' for life on Sunday and I was annoyed that I was walking faster than them all even though I was just going to work.

Just call it stroll for life.

I mean really the issue I had with it was it totally buggered up the whole bus network in town, and if they'd actually have been 'racing' maybe it wouldn't have been a massive inconvenience for quite as long as it was.

Hi all why don't you have a fun day out with the family Saturday 4 of august at shirecliffe community sentre it's charity fun day there will be table top sale bingo bouncy castle food and lots more fun stuff come and join in for the day 11 till 4 all welcome thankyou for reading hope to see you

Edited by Boo1111
Put in wrong place

hope this gets going,the ladies have their race for life which is a great success and raises lots of money.about time men had their race to raise money for a great cause.

hope this gets going,the ladies have their race for life which is a great success and raises lots of money.about time men had their race to raise money for a great cause.

Men did have one, the Bobby Robson foundation people organised it, my husband did their 5k in Hull. They ended up cancelling the 5k series due to lack of interest.

this sounds ace, good luck! X

I'll be up for this, great idea. Will try and find and share on facebook

Sounds brilliant - count me in......us men need to try and get something on the lines of the Race for Life started....Good luck

There is something - Chase for Life! Although it's fairly new, 2 years running I think...

Men in Pants could maybe join forces??? The bigger the better/more the merrier

Hi I am trying to get a fun run started for male cancer awareness, and I am trying to get men and father and sons to join a fun run to raise awareness of testicluler and prostrate cancer,

I am on facebook as Johnathan smith you can find me on there to message me.

It is called men in pants as I hope to get t.shirts with undies pinned on them with numbers on the pants.

hope you join thank you

That sounds like a really good idea. Good luck with it!