Where was this photo taken?

My first job in 1966 was at Sheffield Chamber of commerce which used to be on top floor of Cutlers Hall and my biggest memories are of being sent to Davys for sandwiches and been stood in queue behind Dave Berry and also once going down back stairs and the door to balcony was open and the table was set out for Cutlers feast, I have never seen so much silver and cut glass. Funnily enough the next time I had any association with Cutlers Hall after I left was years later when I was in a protest when the wicked witch of Grantham came to Cutlers Feast but the old bat sneaked in through back door, talk about the courage of your convictions:roll::roll:

A big meeting place for all the motor sport lads was car spares opposite tc harrisons circa 1970 I think its now a camera shop.

I can remember when it looked like this. It is the roundabout at the bottom of the Moor.

To the right is Ecclesall Road, the left is Cemetary Road. The Midland Bank and Sheffield Co Op where Mum bought my school uniform.

London road on the left

London road on the left you had to go up London road first right to cematary road
On the picture you can't actually see London Road. The road on the left is Cemetary Road, the side entrances to the old co-op and opposite those doors was the Royal Oak pub. Is it still there? The road on the right of the picture is Ecclesall Road. Both those roads came down to a junction with London Rd before the roundabout was built. When they first built the roundabout, wasn't there a track across the middle for the trams?

Only just found this Jim - how wonderful to see photos of where I grew up, Gleadless Valley, I didn't realise there was a site like this -although I should have -Doh! . Thanks very much for the link. :)