Keys found in city centre near cathedral.

Found a set of keys on my way to work this morning. There is a Vauxhall car key and what looks like house keys as well as some keyrings.

If you think they're yours text me a description to 07891185080 so we can sort out getting them back to you.

have you let the police know as well? If not, you can phone 101 and let them know in case the person contacts them

If i lost some keys the first place i would check would be the Police, i know it might not seem it some times, but a very very small percentage of Sheffield people come on Sheffield Forum but good on you for being concerned

I dont understand why people come on here thinking that every person in Sheffield uses this forum :suspect:

I dont understand why people come on here thinking that every person in Sheffield uses this forum :suspect:

Maybe posting on SF is just a part of a multi-pronged approach to kindly attempting to re-unite keys with owner?

I was re-united with my debit card thanks to a lovely guy on here - never underestimate the power of Sheffield Forum!

Maybe posting on SF is just a part of a multi-pronged approach to kindly attempting to re-unite keys with owner?

I highly doubt they evan bothered with any other means until it was suggested on here. SF, thinking it's bigger than it actually is.

Exactly. I've called the Police and thought I'd leave a message on here as well just in case.

@byeo. What is your problem?

Edited by Red Five

Even if the person who lost them doesn't come on here, they might just mention the loss to a relative or friend or a few people at work who have read this thread, you never know! I once saw a thread about a found dog, and I knew instantly, even though it was just a 'female brindle staffy' that it was more than likely to be my hubbys cousins dog, due to the area and her escaping often. I rang him up, and indeed she had escaped, and I was able to reunite them very quickly thanks to SF :D

But i think the advice would be don't use S/F to report lost property ime not talking about the OP but there has been occasions when people have come on S/F and said i have found so and so is it anybody's on here and its been in their possession i think the message should be if you find something take it to the police and seek their advice.