Recommendations on puppy/dog groomers

Hi, would like my chihuahua puppy clipped. Could any advise where is best to go or if there are any mobile services in ecclesfield or surrounding areas.

Also..... Can you groom cats?

Thank you

Hardwick hounds at godfrey's garden centre j31 m1 :thumbsup:

Thank you Strix :)

I would love to pamper your chihuahua but I don't groom cats as I am allergic :( I used to work with a groomer who does cats, PM me if you want her details :) - she is in chesterfield though, so a bit of a trek

Edited by H_Hounds
added info

Whiskers and Waggy Tails do both dogs and cats. Telephone number on Internet and in Yellow Pages.

Another recommendation for Hardwick Hounds from me! :)

I took my little boy for his first clip to Terri at Hardwick Hounds today. He was very scruffy and is hyper-active but Terri has done an absolutely fantastic job. He looks lovely and I never imagined he could look like he does now. I will definitely be going back - THANK YOU HARDWICK HOUNDS!

I took my little boy for his first clip to Terri at Hardwick Hounds today. He was very scruffy and is hyper-active but Terri has done an absolutely fantastic job. He looks lovely and I never imagined he could look like he does now. I will definitely be going back - THANK YOU HARDWICK HOUNDS!

Thank you so much for your kind comments, Acorns :) It was great to meet you and your little pooch today. He's a lovely little man! I'm glad I managed to groom him how you wanted, he was very well behaved, especially for his first time. He talked to me the whole time too :hihi:

For cats you may want to speak to user Gemima, as I know she is one of few dog groomers who are also prepared to tackle cats.

For cats you may want to speak to user Gemima, as I know she is one of few dog groomers who are also prepared to tackle cats.

Gemima is great with my cat, if I tried to do it myself she would try to take my face off in return :hihi: but she sits like an Angel for Gemima :rolleyes:

How much does hardwick hounds charge for dog grooming?

How much does hardwick hounds charge for dog grooming?

Hi Louby

It depends on the breed. Is it a lhasa in your avatar? (sorry if that's completely wrong lol, I can't make it out) For a lhasa apso, eg, it's £25 which includes a wash in the hydrobath, nails cutting, ears plucking & cleaning, anal glands (if required), cologne and styling to your requirements. I only groom one dog at a time so your dog would have my undivided attention and the only dog with me (unless you had two and they came together :) )

Terri

Hi Louby

It depends on the breed. Is it a lhasa in your avatar? (sorry if that's completely wrong lol, I can't make it out) For a lhasa apso, eg, it's £25 which includes a wash in the hydrobath, nails cutting, ears plucking & cleaning, anal glands (if required), cologne and styling to your requirements. I only groom one dog at a time so your dog would have my undivided attention and the only dog with me (unless you had two and they came together :) )

Terri

Hi Terri,

she is a lhasa x poodle and is very good. Where are you based?

Louise